Only people mentioned by @Sal_Redmon in this post can reply

Canadian patriot who raises miniature dairy goats. Card Reader, Empath, Intuitive. WWG1WGA. @Metaphysfarmer on twit/×

In response Sal Redmon to her Publication

i found the kast data dunp vut cant seem to locate this one. brave browser google and presearch. anyone?

"It is not a color we are fighting, it is pure evil, which has no color, yet, can cause a person, to see red." -Sal

In response 17 Joyful Goats to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

so where is the military if this is true 🤔

"It is not a color we are fighting, it is pure evil, which has no color, yet, can cause a person, to see red." -Sal

In response James Dean to his Publication

🤷🏼‍♀️ maybe all around us

https://mobile.twitter.com/hashtag/PsyWar?src=hashtag_click

(1) Show this thread

Info thank you Love all of you that are standing up for our country and taking it back. Bless U Save the children. The best is yet to come

they will all burn in hell

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

...and all the left will see, is, 'no more abortions'

They will want to abort their damaged children...

crimes against humanity...crimes against children..... a stone mill around their necks.....we need many boats

God fearing Patriot.Fed up with the insanity,more of an organizer than a fighter unless my back is to the wall.MI lets get together.Married.

Still 1000% Patriot & loyalist to Trump(((+)))Team, grateful for their insight, sacrifices, &willingness to return our nation to the people,

"gave all their data to the FDA before the vaccine was authorized". Can't imagine how I would feel if I bought their bs.

massive amounts of lies, confusion and trickery. still waiting for some to come around and see this

a truth purveyor. a new day is dawning. truth is rising. evil is falling.

they have been doing this for decades. soft killing humanity.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

00:00?
00 = 0 hour?

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

🙌🏻 ✨🕊✨#FightBack /#GodWins

(4) Show this thread