#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Nana is not surprised I was up there kicking ass and taking names yesterday morning.
Swatting the demons like flies, literally.
In the vision yesterday Nana WAS the Storm maker.
It was frickin awesome!
Idk what Angel Nana jumped into but it was very satisfying!

Only people mentioned by @TankPatriot in this post can reply

A patriot who stands for freedom! 27 year military wife. Stand strong Patriots!

In response Tank Patriot to his Publication

Does it matter? We are supposed to discern and research not blindly follow anyone. Elon said asame thing ast raisin cain. i have been banned form many channels for asking a question on TG. funny that any 1 person has the answer. this is a spiritual war. VK makes me smile. Some days it is a relief to smile. If the account is AI dont care as i do my own research and will watch all but discern through prayer and research.

Father, Brother, Son…Freedom lover non conformist since Day 1. Friend till the end. #FamilyIsEverything.

In response Moira Ronain to her Publication

VK is not AI. there was a tgread earlier about his post with being from rhe future.

(1) Show this thread

🙏🏼🥰🙏🏼

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Well Nana would agree with that.
I would also have questions tho from what I have seen and experienced in the last 3 + yrs.
Like, I now have some different views on what we Earth humans classify as "AI"
Defining ACTUAL "AI" from higher dimensional beings.

For instance higher dimensional beings to humans would quite naturally seem like what we call "AI" !

Father, Brother, Son…Freedom lover non conformist since Day 1. Friend till the end. #FamilyIsEverything.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

i just pulled up the post VK is not AI.

(1) Show this thread

I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against all threats foreign and domestic ~ so help me God. 🇺🇸🦅 #WWG1WGA

Anon just like us :-)

In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication

That is funny!
Not all beings with sharp jagged teeth are evil tho.

(1) Show this thread

😂🤣😂Well then I get along fine with most of the ai. lol

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

Good Morning Tank- You just blew my fooking mind.😀🇺🇸🙏