Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

it isn't a distraction it is another division tactic

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

i am glad they brought it out ,we hav to address this as a nation
wholesale slater is not the answer!🤔😳🙏

#WWG1WGA I don't even rank as a private but I consider myself a digital fighter cuz fook evil asshats. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

Is this anything? Was this leak the 11.3 marker?@vincentKennedy

In response Nunya Business to her Publication

I like your research... as a mbr of the mil...I think 11.3 was hit....feel like 11.4 via Durham is close... think Podesta...we are about to see these ppl drown

(1) Show this thread

Would the return of this guy be BIG enough?

Dan 🇺🇸🦅 retweeted a similar video yesterday, and just a few minutes ago, he posted this 27 second video at 12:27 AM ET — 🎶 “Hold on. I’m coming.”

Nov 01, 2017 1:56:06 AM EDT
Anonymous
Not everything can be publicly disclosed because so much ties back to foreign heads of state. Much will be revealed, we want transparency but not at a cost we can’t recover from.

We are honored, proud, and appreciative.
WWG1WGA
Q

https://twitter.com/DanScavino/status/1521708059294326785?s=20&t=1mNuXVKLjcpWMVw5nexXkg

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

courtesy of@ANON777. A TIGER ELVE OVER TEXAS: For a few milliseconds last Friday night, an enormous (100 km wide) red ring of light appeared over west Texas. Thomas Ashcraft photographed it from across the state line in New Mexico:

https://spaceweather.com

FJB .......Trump is my President

LFGOOOOOOOOO

In response Rita Meeks to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

321.17 closing high today

What if they are overturning Roe vs Wade to hide a sudden drop in abortion statistics due to a massive infertility outbreak?

Do we have solid infertility rates since the pandemic and vaccine mandates? Abortion statistics lag a couple years.

Thoughts?

https://twitter.com/realDexJames/status/1521487608718708742?s=20&t=aMiUqKl6X4q7DWz6wSu1mQ

Ionized justice? Why does this remind me of Jetson White's YouTube and Rumble series about the Ascension workaround and Trump Time Travel series? He talked about an Ion Magneton blast a sound that will change everything! It also is connected directly to what happened on 11/11/2018 the mysterious Mayotte Wave that was detected that rang the earth like a bell in 17 sec. intervals! THINK WAVES... Hmm dasting!

Sigi- (See-gee) meaning Victorious Peace or Gentle Warrior I LIKE BOTH!!

What is bigger than WW3, what is bigger than election fraud, food shortages(not happening fast enough), gas prices escalating, etc ???
What will unite/ distract the patriots? Roe V Wade
What people do not realize is... It only returns the power to the states, IT DOES NOT END ABORTION OR ABORTION RIGHTS...

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

Well, they've had this card since Feb...
Maybe it was to silence 2000 Mulios release.

in the end we win
it was over b4 it started

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

would that be l'ionized = noun 🦁

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Glory to God! Red pilled and full armor of God is strapped on. I do not consent to any evil plans.

Buckle up frens!!

ionization, in chemistry and physics, any process by which electrically neutral atoms or molecules are converted to electrically charged atoms or molecules (ions). Ionization is one of the principal ways that radiation, such as charged particles and X rays, transfers its energy to matter. ( looks like i am getting of my sleeper couch! i have become activated!)

Posted on TruthSocial at 7:00:47 AM

https://qagg.news/?read=TT21

In response Mary Gessler to her Publication

Last sentence. Present tense.😎

(1) Show this thread

Interesting timing for this retweet from Dan 🇺🇸🦅.

https://twitter.com/DanScavino/status/1520970377429590016?s=20&t=qEsGz1x71ml3-85Gqx4SqQ

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

Matt Schlapp
@mschlapp
·
11h
If Biden tries to intimidate the Court tomorrow we would have officially entered a real “threat to our democracy”

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

Maybe a distraction but needed

Ionized = shield?

I think we're moving out of the eye (?) & into the main part of the storm again, amped up

𝓘𝐚𝓶𝕕ᒏ𝐚𝛈𝐠𝐠𝛉 From the Bayou System of Texas I am. From wise Simian race, we come. Like Water be. Dark knowledge we seek. #WWG1WGA

smelling rain... storms a comin'

its election day and raining cats snd dogs here!!!!! LFG!!!!

Only followers of this user (@Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

171, q, mirror, watch the water
sky event, justice. Lots of vibes rolled into One

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication

My feels exactly.

(1) Show this thread

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋