“We’re gonna ignore the government...”

-Devin Nunes

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

We are multidimensional Beings living in an infinite Universe. Exposing the Cabal religions and their Dogma. Empowering Individuals!

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

From original Latinized Greek:

gubernatio = to control

ment = mind

government = to control the mind

Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming, The Best Is Yet To Come. I follow back all Patriots. Love and Prayers from Scotland UK 🙏

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Which one we gonna ignore Doq?

The only govt Nana thinks we even have right now have been locked up in Cheyanne Mountain since 2020.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

The only govt Nana thinks we even have right now have been locked up in Cheyanne Mountain since 2020.

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

WE already do😅😅😅

correction - We're going to continue ignoring the government...

Daphne. Jesus is my homeboy.🌻

In response Joe Q Public to his Publication

LOL

(1) Show this thread