Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

They are all going down!

Thanks#18/R.

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Kennedy’s singing ‘Timber’ immediately popped into my head when I read your post.

https://youtu.be/bNfbKwW0xI8

YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

that thread is brilliant lol

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

https://youtu.be/TReqmJ7iX2MElon is busting balls left and right! Go Go Go Elon Go! Go Go Go Elon Go! Elon be Good!!!!

Johnny B. Goode - YouTube

Provided to YouTube by IDOLJohnny B. Goode · Chuck BerryLegend: Chuck Berry - Greatest Hits℗ Puzzle ProductionsReleased on: 2013-04-07Lyricist: BerryComposer...

🔥🔥🔥

Patriot, 1 with God, #WeAreWinning, Encourager, Love is the Key, WWG1WGA~ #FREEDOM~ Sovereign~ Gratitude~ Grace~

I was very disheartened to see so many give so much attention to the will smith & buddy. WHY? Clearly it was ALL NONSENSE.
Haven't we learned anything yet?

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

In response Sunny Smiles to her Publication

I think the truthers saw this as a total fake out to distract - others probably had no clue

(1) Show this thread

Hopefully they already have and we jusy have not seen that part of the movie...yet.

trying to destroy the matrix and Satan in the airwaves brainwaves. Save the family . Praise God freedom

you would think they would ll go down but picture that they will pop up again somewhere after they fall off for a while and the system powers that be will make them look like a hero

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt