#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

They scared.

well shizzznick will somebody just slap the loser and call checkmate already my husband said he picked up abunch of baby chicks 1/2 price cause we wont be able to get baby chicks or chicken because of the avian flu which are going to have to be put in my den till they are big enough have you ever tryed to watch tv with a bunch of cackling chicks its almost as bad as a bunch of cacklen hens and the smell to clean up daily gas prices we dont just need it to go to work every thing out here needs gas and diesel and the cost of fertilizer we need ... im pissed right now granny is going to need bail money

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @POCOTHUNDER in this post can reply

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

In response POCO THUNDER to her Publication

😂🤣❤️🐣

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣MY HUSBAND JUST CAME IN FROM THE DEN AND SAID I HAD TO TAKE MY HEARING AIDS OUT SO I COULD WATCH TV EVIDENTLY THER CHEEP TONE IS MAKING HIS EARS WHISTLE 😂🤣😂😜 I CAN BE ON 1 OF MY BIDEN RANTS HE JUST REACHES UP PULL HIS HEAR AIDS OUT 😜GOD I LOVE THAT MAN

Finally glad to know I haven't been crazy all these decades.....found my people!

I am totally going to follow you. This made me laugh.