Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Doq following 470

Q post 47
You can paint the picture based solely on the questions asked.
Be vigilant today and expect a major false flag.
Does anyone find it to be a coincidence there is always a terrorist attack when bad news breaks for the D's?
What is that called?
Military relevant how?
BO could not and would not allow the military to destroy ISIS - why?
How was ISIS formed?
When?
How has POTUS made such progress in the short time he's been President?
Alice & Wonderland.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Q post 932
Mar 10, 2018 4:55:31 PM EST
The creation of the internet and ‘connecting’ platforms is bringing about their downfall.
Failure to control.
MSM is dead.
#internetbillofrights
Q

bonsoir le Saint 😎✌️

𝓘𝐚𝓶𝕕ᒏ𝐚𝛈𝐠𝐠𝛉 From the Bayou System of Texas I am. From wise Simian race, we come. Like Water be. Dark knowledge we seek. #WWG1WGA

That bad huh even the VK designation shows up in their charts

Morning/afternoon Doq!

Its booming and falling apart at the same time where I live. Land values are untouchable to average income, yet they are flocking here faster than ever.

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

In response Spheroid Earther to his Publication

Here in California, land has been over priced since the 80s, . The people leaving, and I don’t blame them, don’t believe in the great awakening. I’m staying, cause I’ll be needed in the near future

(1) Show this thread

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

Silver slippin and a sliding.
X2

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

*weirder. 😉

To quote my Granny: "I don't understand all I know about it"! But I believe in GOD's Sovereignty. Truth. Light. Love. And His

Morning Doq. Hope it's a good weird for you. And for us all❣️Weird is the new normal. 🤔

"....isn't that weird?" :)

./illiquid.
Freeze

Good morning Doq.

#MidnightRiders🐸 Spiritual Alchemist🦅 #SaveTheChildren #QArmyJapanFlynn🇺🇲🇯🇵 WWG1WGA

is that the v recovery Trump talked about. did it swith at 10?