I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response THE REAL SANTINO to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @BumbleBeeZPatriot in this post can reply

Love Jesus, love my husband, love America, love Trump, love Freedom! Rather old digital warrior, but full of patriotism. NO DMs please!

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

he has dead eyes

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response anon anon to her Publication

They all do.

There is no soul left.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@JazzyMama) can see their posts

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response Marlene van to her Publication

I always felt like I needed a shower after I finished with Twatter. So many nasty folks there.

MUCH better quality of people in here, methinx!

(1) Show this thread

WWG1WGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 Kicked off twitter in the purge😏 Love to all patriots and the blind!

Too late,Jack. I already banned you😁

In response Quester215 ... to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Grieving Catholic, Grateful Grandfather, Advocate for Sanity

There is always this madness in their eyes.

In response Chesterton Lives to his Publication

Yepper. You can tell ALL of them by the eyes?

Antifa - they all have Charles Manson eyes!

(1) Show this thread