Only people mentioned by @SANTINO in this post can reply

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response THE REAL SANTINO to his Publication

Mark silences all the voices that get in the way of him making money. Don't overthink it.

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

I hate Facebook and Zuckerberg as much as the next guy, but Facebook is one of the very few companies that actually make an effort report back to the government on all the nasty shit they constantly wipe off their network.

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
(2) Show this thread

Righteousness 1Peter 4:12-13 The same yesterday, today and forever Hebrews 13:8 For mine eyes have seen thy salvation Luke 2:30

and I use my big pink eraser that God gave me on this guy because I can and he's gone...

🇨🇦 patriot. I ❤️ President Trump & all he stands for: Freedom Truth Love Peace #WWG1WGA #GESARA, #5D IFBAP Not a dating app! Will block!

Creepy lizard. 🤬