ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

Last VKs tweet before suspension.

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

all i see is WWIII coming. russsia is gonna nuke us. VK tweets wont help us.

Starseed, Converted: 17 Sivan 5730 Humanitarian, Save & Protect Our Children, World Peace, WWG1WGA

In response Cheryl Jaser to his Publication

🤣🤣🤣 great vibes!!! "Ma, get the fuck outta heeere!"

In response Alexandra Briza to her Publication

triggered much. no need to get nasty just stating how I feel today. each day is different. msybe you havent noticed but its a very difficult time. good days bad days. be kind stop with the mouth

Thanx for the laugh. What we are trying to tell you is " get out of that frequency!!!" There is NO WW3!!! Shut the TV off!!
The only war going on is the destruction of the entire Cabal system!!! Hallelujia!!! Satanic Cabal/Kazarian Mafia shit imbeded in Ukraine among the Neo-Nazis is going down. If you still don't see that, then you have a lot to catch up on.

Only people mentioned by @Alexandra7Briza in this post can reply

In response Alexandra Briza to her Publication

well I dont trust anything these days. ill believe no war when it does not happen. until then I go one day at a time and honestly there is nothing funny about any if this.

Starseed, Converted: 17 Sivan 5730 Humanitarian, Save & Protect Our Children, World Peace, WWG1WGA

Manifestation of what happens is created by our conscious mind. It all begins with what you BELIEVE is true. Hence the importance of the collective mind, WWG1WGA.
That is why we call it "The Great Awakening". All corruption of their satanic plans MUST be exposed so that We The People recognize it and stop it in its tracks, immediately! Otherwise, the atrocities being done to human beings continue, mainly because of our ignorance to facts and believing in the lies told by mainstream media leading us to COMPLY with "their" evil agenda, sadly, wether we the people want to face that fact or not, eventually, all of humanity will be forced to open their eyes and minds to the truth and end the madness.
All wars begin with a form of brainwashing leading people to devision; mask/no mask, vax/no vax, democrat/republican, Ukraine/Russia (Ukraine is in Russia btw, they never declared any indepence from Russia nor did they ever register their boarders with the corrupt United Nations.) Unity 💖🐸

(1) Show this thread