Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Fook Twitter

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

oh Snap ;)@VincentKennedy 😎
It is 1999 in da house!
https://youtu.be/rblt2EtFfC4

all i see is WWIII coming. russsia is gonna nuke us. VK tweets wont help us.

In response Cheryl Jaser to his Publication

then why are you here?

Starseed, Converted: 17 Sivan 5730 Humanitarian, Save & Protect Our Children, World Peace, WWG1WGA

In response Cheryl Jaser to his Publication

🤣🤣🤣 great vibes!!! "Ma, get the fuck outta heeere!"

(2) Show this thread

I'm a Yankee Doodle Dandy, Yankee Doodle Doo or Die, wwg1wga, Back the Blue, Patriot, Lexington Concord 1775

A Black Moon, which is the second new moon in a single calendar month, will occur on Saturday, April 30. A partial solar eclipse will also be visible from parts of South America. A Black Moon occurs when our moon receives no light and the lunar disc is detectable.

"Could have sworn it was Judgment Day"
Purple pertains to the end of the world.. {Their} world
Watch Prince's hand gestures..illuminati eye gesture..then.."party over oops out of time"
1+9+9+9=28+
2+2+2+=33> 33 degree freemasons>Judgment Day
Prince..White Hat or Black Hat?
IDK..but he fought his record label..what did Michael Jackson say in his Sony speech about music labels?..at the end of the speech he said, "The Best Was Yet To Come" after he aquired 50% interest in Sony

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rblt2EtFfC4

Prince - 1999 (Official Music Video) - YouTube

Prince's official music video for 1999Listen to your favorite Prince tracks, all in one place: Spotify: https://Prince.lnk.to/SpotifyTopTracks!1999Apple Musi...

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

In response EOS Goddess of Dawn to her Publication

Interesting video to watch! Thanks. ❤️
I think white hat, but who knows?

Starseed, Converted: 17 Sivan 5730 Humanitarian, Save & Protect Our Children, World Peace, WWG1WGA

In response EOS Goddess of Dawn to her Publication

White hat most likely. He spoke of chemtrails in one of the late night talk shows. He used a lot of purple, including his song, " Purple Rain".
Purple also represents world peace and Gesara. President V.Putin wore a purple tie when discussing with Ukraine. Zelensky is only exposing himself as the Neo-Nazi globalist satanist. Around the same time, IlDonaldo posted a hockey rink in purple lights during the American anthem.
Truth Social is also purple.😉

(2) Show this thread

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

Jesus Christ is the only way!! WWG1WGA!! Patriot to the bone!!

Look at the way 1999 was typed. Take a piece of paper across the line in the 1. It's 1000?

People often tell me I could be a great man. I’d rather be a good man. John F. Kennedy Jr.

thank you for sharing for us non twitterers!

1999 reminds me of y2k, potential blackouts due to change in computer programming 😄

#WWG1WGA #Trump #Kennedy's #Q #Anons #JFK Fans 🙏🐸

Did they got you also?👀

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

In response Jolanda Ligtenberg to her Publication

Still there (for now).

(1) Show this thread

They got you too?

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

In response THE REAL GHOST to his Publication

Not (for now) lol

(1) Show this thread

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Looks like Im still there. I gotta do better😅

Prayer Warrior, Grammy, Q & the Word of God! 🇺🇸Donald J Trump is STILL the President!!🇺🇸 #MAGA #MIGA #JerusalemUndivided

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

you’re our voice then…at least for now!!!😁 send a couple of mean tweets to ilhan for me😂

(1) Show this thread

Truth seeker, patriot, child of God

Maybe he should have held up a fake severed head of the president instead?

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

I must be getting close to the boot😅😅😅 havent. checked today

✝️❤🙏

#WWG1WGA #Trump #Kennedy's #Q #Anons #JFK Fans 🙏🐸

In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Il savait que le ompte serait suspendu pourtant rien de spécial alors pourquoi ?
@Vincentkennedy

did you get a TS on that?

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

I think it was the Buffalo Bill Silence of the Lambs parody video from Tik Tok. Soldier w/ Bullet Lipstick and music saying " Want to fight a t y rani cal Gov w/ me"

Only followers of this user (@Falcon77) can see their posts

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

I've been traveling.... the AI finally get him?

he was followinf 17 people when i looked just now.

In response Mal Kennedy to her Publication

was thinking someone me tioned 16 earlier.

(1) Show this thread