Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

Dragging my ass over the finish line: if one exists!

Very Special Sunday Rally!!!🙏🙏🙏

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Struggles tend to bring us closer to God and our dependence on Him. It is His strength that infuses us, keeps us going because we have hope. We who are warriors for truth stand strong because we are never alone in this battle.
"For I can do everything with the help of Christ who gives me the strength I need. Philippianes 4:13. 😇

Struggle still sucks though, and I think anyone who has would say that. ALL the shit I went thru, SUCKED< but still has some fun times. SINCE fkrs wanted to kill me, and pursued me, to do so. Would be lying if I said I didn't enjoy outsmarting them and kicking their asses. lol

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

ONLY when I had too, but shit, I bet David wasn't all saddy pants when he went to battle, bet he enjoyed taking the evil down.

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

I think of it as Gods furnis

(2) Show this thread

Energy Shifter helping the World Transform their lives into the New Earth! Host of Soul Talk Soul Life Media Patriot to the Core...

Struggle is 3D the matrix...ease and grace is 5D.
Be in 5D and will go in flow.

I needed that today
Thank you 🙏💖

“On earth as it is in Heaven” 55 WWG1WGA @movementiscomin

Jesus is my Savior 🙏🏼 Trump is my President 🇺🇸#Fix2020orBust💥 #SaveAmerica🇺🇸#Savethechildren❤️

The Road Less Traveled, life is a struggle…. my life has been a struggle. I have not sacrificed my only son, who exiled me from his life because I am in his mind a conspiracy theorist, I deserve to be punished because I am fighting for our freedoms, our children, everything that these fooking evildoers want to take away from us! He has betrayed me, I have sacrificed, my heart hurts, but it would hurt more if I chose to not stand up for what God has sent me here to do…. I shall continue to trust the plan, I believe in God & I trust humanity, there are more good people, God wins🙏🏼❤️

The struggle is real...but I refuse to give up

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

I've finally figured that out. Thank you.

God🙏FAMILY❤COUNTRY🇺🇸

N E V E R
I've come to far to turn back now.

Thank you for these vibes, really needed to hear that right now. The struggle has been real.

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

Thought you might like this. You already posted about it.

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

Awesome - thank you.

(1) Show this thread

Every ending is a New Beginning 🤍 ✨ For God and Country. ❤️🇺🇸 Psalm 18:2 The LORD is my rock. Everything Happens for a Reason

Absolutely true…Won’t give up👊🏽

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

Just wanted to say Hi. I hope you are doing well.

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

Hi T! I am...hope the same for you!
Nice to have POTUS posting on Truth, right?!

(1) Show this thread