Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

Trump fan for a long time. Kicked of Twits 3 times, then banned forevs they said. Here to keep up with the latest. Kelpie fan. Christian.

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Hmmm. We know wireless tech is harmful, especially to children and fertility their favourite targets. What makes this different I wonder?

I admit I am suspicious of all new wireless tech because none of the prior tech has been biologically assessed. I've seen too many people's lives impacted and health ruined. It's a boil the frog scenario, and similar to getting the jab and harm caused there many don't connect the dots.

Speaking of Starlink, I can't get in my area due to capacity. I can reserve for 2023 or later. Reminds of VKs 2023 vibes... Good price though

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

Question of the day - does Elon still think we should connect OURSELVES to this ......... internally or not?

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Jesus Christ is the only way!! WWG1WGA!! Patriot to the bone!!

Preparing for EBS??

Mama, Wifey, Duo Business Owner and God -loving kinda Gal. Don't follow me, I'm just like you!

I assessed my area with the app and I have too much interference in different spots. Guess I have too many trees. Bummer ☹

dropping truth and logic bombs on the digital battlefield since 2015.

Starlink has a been a game changer for us on the farm. Faster then some broadband in the city and censorship free 😁

I may be the only person that stands around outside at night staring at the stars, but lately I've seen a few satellites that appear to shine a light intermittently.

In response Desert Dog to his Publication

Been standing/sitting/laying outside looking at the stars since a little girl, some 50+ or so years. ☺ And yes, you are correct.

(1) Show this thread

Wow. Exciting times.

Exodus 8:1-15 | Son of a Founding Father 🦅 | Son of the American Revolution 🇺🇸

Links, links, links > always include verified links so others can share too ;)
https://twitter.com/gospaceforce/status/1520402593180172288

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

WWG1WGA!!! Patriot Party 🇺🇲♥️🤍💙🇺🇲 It you are not pissed off, you are not paying attention! WAKE UP!

we absolutely live ours!!!

WWG1WGA!!! Patriot Party 🇺🇲♥️🤍💙🇺🇲 It you are not pissed off, you are not paying attention! WAKE UP!

In response Just Me!!!! to her Publication

love ours not live 🥴 LOL

(1) Show this thread

Justice = Just Us Honored to be followed by Vincent Kennedy.

Love my Starlink, Elon thought of everything. I live where snow piles up, my Starlink dish has an automatic heater to melt off the snow. I was only down maybe 1 hour this last winter, the snow was very heavy and wet and was piling up very fast. I sure hope Elon is a White Hat.

Only followers of this user (@CamdenBeach) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Excited for our future!

God in control. No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. Riding the wave of insane psyops

Will they have to 4th everything up our rears for us to see
it all--good chance

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

.Bypass

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Yep

(11) Show this thread

I'm a patriot. I am here to learn & share the truth. I am looking forward to President Trumps return & the Great Awakening.

I saw a video of a man hooking it up at his home.This is the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEMiDFDTbpo

StarLink Satellite Internet see you later cable companies!!!! - YouTube

Just set up the StarLink, holy moly it works!!! Even with very bad weather it never skips or lost connection. Basically took it out of box and plugged it in....

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

I feel like a dork. I was on the waiting list & when
they notified me it was available I said NO because
I was afraid of not being able to hook it up.

DUH.

How can poor people afford it.
I thought it was supposed to be free.
You know, The New Heaven on earth that's to come. lol

(2) Show this thread

EVERYTHING. WOKE. TURNS. TO. SHIT.

Truth. anti-woke…..
Join us on TG if you can!!
https://t.me/EVERYTHINGWOKETURNSTOSHIT

more dots!

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

.s

(1) Show this thread

And don’t forget:
🙏🏼🥰❤️🙌🏻

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

(1) Show this thread