I found it a bit creepy going through expensive riverside housing areas, but knowing many of the people who are nominally "doing well" (by Babylon standards) may be able to lose everything to the poison poke.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

LOVE the ducks in the foreground, in action, with the blurred background. Great perspective!

Child of God, mother of two, retired R.N. Proud to be an American! God bless the USA!

We have an awesome God! As I agonized over this....God reminded me that water was turned into wine for a wedding feast. Surely this jab of liquid can be rendered harmless and turned into water!Whatever you ask the Father in my name....He will give it you!! I will stand on His word. He is not a God that would lie! Thank you, Lord for your word....your word is truth and it IS sharper than any double edged sword! I will stand on it!! Anyone else?? Who's with me??

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

It may as well have been a poison poke in the eyes as people have been blinded.

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Love the cascading ivy shot!

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

wow - what an interesting pic/perspective - may be one for the history books - sadly

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

BABBLE ON = Babylon

their time is ending
your girls get a better world