#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

I had a dream I was a waiter for the black eye club and spiked everyone's drinks with ivermectin.

Like Kryptonite.

Should start pumping Ivermectin in water, instead of fluoride.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

for entertainment purposes only. may contain bias or harmful content.limited knowledge of world, events and gematria.

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

🙏💙

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

AND HCL

I look forward to a future where I can learn the truths of the past.

Think I would still opt for the natural route, I really don't trust Big Pharma nowadays lol If I was desperate, something like Bentonite clay or food grade Diatomaceous Earth I would use. Even I think food grade Turpentine, which comes from Pine Trees 🤔🙂 kills bugs etc

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

a truth purveyor. a new day is dawning. truth is rising. evil is falling.

yes

Absolutely!!

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

FYI. The horse paste 1.87% is perfectly fine to take. Purest form of Ivermectin. Tastes like crap. you can put your dose in a gelatin capsule. About a pencil eraser size twice a day. Once you’ve cured what ails ya a maintanence dose couple times a week will do. Ivetmectin is a mold found in nature. A natural substance. We are mammals. Mamnals get parasites. You may experience some herxing. Do not be alarmed. It will pass.

⌚ T̨͈͗̌ͥr̴̨̦͕̝ư̡͕̭̇ḿ̬̏ͤͅp̞̈͑̚͞s̠҉͍͊ͅ W̯ͤ̾ͣ͝o̯̱̊͊͢r̴̨̦͕̝l̙͖̑̾ͣḑ̴̞͛̒ 2024 -⒄ #𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐀 ➊➐➐➏ ╰┈➤ CheckMate .·:*¨༺ #𝕎𝕎𝔾𝟙𝕎𝕎𝔸 ༻¨*:·.

In response Kly Fdt to her Publication

I have taken it everyday for 5 mths, all my adult children are taking it as well as their spouses. Srsly incredible. Dirt Road discussions on telegram is all the advise and testimonials anyone would need.

(1) Show this thread

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Proud Deplorable, Love my 4 rescue pups, my country and our TRUE President DONALD J TRUMP!! Banner pic of our Pres, I was that close to him!

I have a supply of Ivermection maybe i should start putting some in my Brita pitcher lol

I had exactly the same thought, apparently after you. Should have read through all the comments before I added a reply. Sorry Johnny.

Truth Will Set you Free! Love OUR President Trump! #TrumpWon2020 #DigitalSoldier4God & Country #WWG1WGA I FOLLOW ALL Patriots back!!!

100% Pure Cold-Preseed Black Cumin Seed Oil, works wonders for many things.

In response Helena Patriot to her Publication

I take that on the regular. Applied topically also to some well gross to say but toenail fungus, it freaking made light work of it. Totally normal nail now, again.

In response Helena Patriot to her Publication

I started using it several months ago. Both internally and externally. It's awesome.

(2) Show this thread

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

Yes, Good Idea

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

Good idea.

+iodine
pineal gland
💙🙏😇

God is Love and we are the light of the world. Witnessing the greatest movement in history and supporting the best I can.🙏❤️💫

I have wondered since I believe patriots are in control if the good guys put Hydroxychloroquine or something good in chemtrails. I guess we can hope

Patriot | Daughter of the great I AM | Nonconformist | Self-Sovereignty is my jam

How about the cleanest water that can be provided and let everyone decide whether or not they want to consume pharmaceuticals.

Here in Mexico!! Ivermectin and HCQ is everywhere!

In response Morris Light to his Publication
(1) Show this thread