Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

🤣😂😆😃😄😁😆

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. #SaveTheChildren. I dont accept psyop of DS vs Q/Trump, its problem/savior, so block me 😎

Ok.. every time I scroll through and see this post I CHUCKLE 😂

because of 👉 has a pp 👈

I find it hilarious! 😂

Serving Jesus, minister of the Kingdom, pursuing the Greater Awakening, MAGA, WWG1WGA, 2nd A, Is 60 and Hab 2:14! I'LL FOLLOW BACK

I knew we had another tranny .You can usually tell with shoulders and little to no boobs but look at the Adam's apple.

I love my Lord and Savior and my family. Nature and animals are my happy space. People who make me laugh!

😂My mother called it a jigger...

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

💯

Thought so.

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

lol 😂😂😂😁😁😁

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

That egg got cracked a long time ago!

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

he she with a peeshee

SHIM IS A MAN❗️😏

U.S. Navy Veteran #UltraMAGA #Decentralize #NCSWIC Happily married.

Careful VK I think he's onto you 😂😂😂

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

Good Lord! Do they all have pp’s? 😳

MAGA Patriot whose life has been turned upside down in recent days. The support and kindness I get here is incredible. Thanks, frens.

In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication

It sure seems like it. If they're a high profile Jewish "woman," then you can almost bet on it. There was an article recently about pharmaceutical company CEO's and the pictures were hilarious. Here's the CEO of Pfizer, for example. Notice anything? BTW, some of them are less convincing looking "women" than this one.

(1) Show this thread

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

🤣

pretty obvious....so many!!

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

In the waves of change is where you find your true direction...

In response Patriotic One to his Publication

Its covering its throat. 😆

(1) Show this thread

💕YHVH, YESHUA, FAM, PEACH PIE, AMERICA! PRESIDENT TRUMP!💕🙏👍🇺🇸🎶😎🌼 →→👹🤺🤺🤺 Revis' 20th Anniversary Lp: revissounds.com

Positively Of The Male Persuasion
ON His PP Envy Power Trip. 🤮

→→👹🤺🤺🤺

Symbolism will be their downfall! It's not a coincidence that the idol they worship in Bohemian Grove in Northern California is an owl. They have all their sacrifices at the foot of it. These people are evil.

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

Twatter feed is mostly book sales about "how to be a woman online"... obvious ending lost......... when you're a man.

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Has a pp.

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

Follows Jesus ... He is my personal Lord and Savior. 🧎‍♂️ Bow to nothing else ! #GodWins

In response trudy Q17 to her Publication

DANG !! right there

(1) Show this thread

https://gab.com/JoeyCamp2020/posts/108217761113031144

creepy and ............. still creepy

A pp. LMAO! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

You say PP? Took this this morning with my daughter at a school day at the zoo. 👍🏻

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

Hogg's brother?

EVERYTHING. WOKE. TURNS. TO. SHIT.

oh. most certainly.