Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

🤔"comped"..$$$$ or compromised???

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

was this your last post ;) .... ?

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

I want to join in the fun on twitter to comment & share but I’ll continue in stealth mode on my suspended but still up account to screen grab

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

Rev 5:5 "The Lion of the tribe of Judah has prevailed." *Authorized preacher

Wise to use camouflage

no its because musk is still compromised. notice he now says he is going to follow the laws which Byden is changing toward free speach. he was never on your side.

President: Donald J. Trump. The Corp. Never Ever give up. WWG1WG1 And above all Trust God. Pray often.

Round up

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

Source code still locked.

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

found this we need to get his out i cant find away to download this video anybody know how
https://twitter.com/ChefsTable21/status/1520002244279627776

In response POCO THUNDER to her Publication

I screen recorded it. I recall see it being shared a while ago.

(2) Show this thread

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

we do have them out numbered this time whats that when one goes down another takes it place we can always change our emails and keep going

33 club battleground.

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

If they ban us all again its ok. Our house is comfy af. I red pill every day outside of social media.😊

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

Same...woke many up with personal face to face conversations

(1) Show this thread

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

I called Biden a pedophile in response to one of his Twit posts. You know pushing my luck. So far still there but I’m a miniscule presence.

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

In response Kly Fdt to her Publication

I did this one to one of his post...by miracle i am still there

(1) Show this thread

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

I"ve got ghost ban in place...

Looking forward to the day we heal our wounds and live in Peace,Love and Unity as we were meant to.

They lied about the number of members. Are they trying to make up for that by letting some of us come back?

https://anonup.com/thread/8881699

MEGA - Make Earth Great Again. WWG1WGA

I was kicked off first thing this morning.

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

In response I am Tnstruct to his Publication

THANKQ for your service fellow ANON

In response I am Tnstruct to his Publication

lol good thats a pedo playground

(3) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

45 puzzles i they are cray VK

Only followers of this user (@CamdenBeach) can see their posts

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

These accounts and followers who engage with them, it's actually easy to find them:
@Q__talk
@QOrigins
@PokerPolitics
@AlKapDC

List is long btw.

Only followers of this user (@MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

The most sacred part of my life is in the ever-expanding circles of knowing God and myself in HIM. Not a straight shot, but an EPIC one!

🚫stream of weirdo follows.

MAGA Trump Is My President WWG1WGA NANA of 3 grandbabies🥰 Married 36yrs to my BF Believe Dark to Light Save Our Children

I posted CJTruths meme from Truth Social!last night and woke up this morning to a twitter permanent suspension with no reason why. I tried to attach the photos here but it won’t let me and I don’t know why. I’m so mad. I believe this was my 6th account😭😭

Thay Q_talk account basically. Just check comments and who's engaged with him/her. Block (I know it's not real solution). Fooking trolls.

Woman who loves God, my family, & my country, as well as Freedom lovers worldwide. Not here for followers. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

definitely so. tick tock...

Yep. They have bot teams for reporting. Have a shortlist. Will post a screenshot later.

for entertainment purposes only. may contain bias or harmful content.limited knowledge of world, events and gematria.

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

EM needs an reversal bot 😄
guess that will be us

(1) Show this thread

ElijahReturns/SaveTheChildren + All Secrets Exposed/Luke8:17 + FallOfTheWicked F/L+Rains+Together+REVIVAL + BiblicalTransferOfWealth + Amen!

Apr 28, 2020 9:26:16 PM EDT
Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 7e0c54 No. 8954206
https://twitter.com/TwitterSupport/status/1255285160314056706

All the walls are falling down.
Q

>>>------------< >

Twitter Support@TwitterSupport

We’re having some trouble delivering DMs right now. You may be getting DM notifications, but not seeing the messages that were sent. As soon as this is fixed, we’ll let you know!

4:57 PM · Apr 28, 2020·Sprinklr

>>>------------< >

Ecc 10:20 (E+J+T)
For a Bird of the Air shall Carry the Voice,
and That which Hath Wings shall Tell the Matter = = = > < >

In response JqAnon QueenQfSpring to her Publication

EVERY ANON should get a twit account just so all at the same time, they can tweet GIFs of things falling down, crumbling down, crashing down. Maybe when the My fellow Americans announcement comes, on all social media.

In response JqAnon QueenQfSpring to her Publication
(2) Show this thread

I'm still struggling to try and make another email account. World's worst anon reporting for duty!

Proud American Patriot ,Veteran & Trump loyalist 🇺🇸 Will never quit nor get tired of winning! 🇺🇸 Fighting the fight for 40 years! 🇺🇸

In response Debby dorothy to her Publication

WWG1WGA, Patriot, A1&2, Spiritual Warrior, Healer, Truth Seeker, Ascension Bound, Trump is My President, Happily married! In God we trust!

In response Debby dorothy to her Publication

Lol..... I'm not even making the effort, so BRAVO to YOU!

(3) Show this thread

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

Libs don’t like us because we know how to use this…

Love is the answer, Jesus is the way 🙏🏼🤍

Sounds like Patriots need to try a little harder to blend in (for now) over there!

In response Nancy Dyan to her Publication

somebody should call hilliary a cunt and see what happens

(1) Show this thread

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

The mop-up is habbening...