Only people mentioned by @Narrowpath in this post can reply

#WWG1WGA #MAGA #KAG #SAVE THE CHILDREN #LET'S TAKE OUR COUNTRY BACK PATRIOTS! #HOLD THE LINE! #GOD WINS!

In response Jlight 1111 to her Publication

Trump is the only God Sent President and I will follow no other!!!

Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light! 🕯️❤️🙏 God's Warrior of truth and light!

They just sold us to the highest bidder, or made you feel like you had to sale yourself.

Patriotism runs deep in my blood; my ancestors fought in wars since the Revolution to preserve FREEDOM. Victory or Death! #WakeUpAmerica

I will just say it ......STOP USING WORDS LIKE "FUCK" every other word. Such crude words should never be uttered out loud especially in front of children. Learn to control words and emotions. Allow children to be innocent. Be an adult a child would be proud to become.

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

STILL OUR PRESIDENT

Amen Patriot.

Those who know me, know me. Here to support POTUS + stay informed. Love God, USA, family, dogs. IFQ + FB all patriots. MAGA

ABSOLUTELY THE BEST!!

God Bless Donald Trump, the Q Team, and Patriots all over the world! #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #SaveAmerica #GodWins

Without a doubt!!!

Wife, mother and grandmother, Christian, truth fighter/promoter , love gardening, and good music, lace designer, maker and instructor.

And, not only for the American people but, with consequence for the whole humanity!

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

HE STILL IS. WORK IN PROGRESS

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

President Donald J. Trump Is Our Commander In Chief. U.S. Army Vietnam Era Veteran 6/72 -7/79 Ex Lead Guitarist

I look forward to a future where I can learn the truths of the past.

Wish he was my president! Not that buffoon we have at the moment.

USA Veteran. WWG1WGA "The greatest movement in the history of the World."

Donald J. Trump is destined to be commemorated at Mount Rushmore !!