ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

They want less souls on the planet.

Sadhguru is as messed up as the Dalai Lama. He just hasn't been able to "monetize" his schtick as well...

So many of the brainwashed look up to Dalai Lama. They are in for a big surprise.

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @BumbleBeeZPatriot in this post can reply

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

I figured this one out a while back
That whole "Free Tibet" campaign was nothing but a scam to drum up sympathy and $$$ for the "Dalai Lama" & puppet masters
Not to help the people of Tibet that's for sure

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response Starry Peacock to her Publication

Yepper.

Very much doubt the people of Tibet ever saw a penny.

It's like the "Donate to Ukraine" campaign going on now at Amazon & other Deep State companies...

Pure grift.

I've been telling folks about CARE, Feed the Children, UNICEF & other organizations for decades.

Takes some folks longer to learn than others & costs them more, too.

(1) Show this thread

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

So very many of us have been disappointed during this movie - mine was#1st George Bush and then Mother Teresa - but those 2 truly opened my mind to the level of evil we are dealing with

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response Paula Taylor to her Publication

My Pop told me about the Bushes back in the 1970s... when I was just a kid about 11 years old...

Must have been hard to be hit with it all as an adult.

I've watched it develop for 50+ years because I've always been able to see it/had to live with it.

I'm having the time of my life these days, watching it all come down!

Thank you, God!

(1) Show this thread

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Soulless beings! A solid lizard lounge in this pic!

In response arba happihr to her Publication

You got that right, Arba!

Nasty folks.

(1) Show this thread