Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Sadhguru a fookin loser… wow

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

The person who was doing the comment pointed out something I think a lot of people are missing: the number of siblings went down from 11 or 12 with grandparents to just 1 or 2 now

I've said it before: the population isn't anywhere near 7 billion people - that's just a number the MSM & other world influencers throw out there to cajole or force people to have less children when in reality it's been going on for decades

In response Starry Peacock to her Publication

Thank you. Actually I've never heard this argument. But it makes sense. Once again, there's so much that has been hidden or twisted, when I learn something else, it's mind boggling.

💖We are all God’s children.💖

In response Starry Peacock to her Publication

You are right. They lie about everything. There is no overpopulation. God does not create too many people for the earth, another hubris lie busted.

(2) Show this thread

I AM ONLY L O V E - MY WIFES BILLIONAIRE SATANIC WALMART FAMILY KIDKNAPPED HER IN 2021. IVE SEEN SOME THINGS...

the demons tpld us..... they're coming after PUR SOULS!!!! BASTARDS

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

Sadhguru is as messed up as the Dalai Lama. He just hasn't been able to "monetize" his schtick as well...

So many of the brainwashed look up to Dalai Lama. They are in for a big surprise.

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

So very many of us have been disappointed during this movie - mine was#1st George Bush and then Mother Teresa - but those 2 truly opened my mind to the level of evil we are dealing with

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

I figured this one out a while back
That whole "Free Tibet" campaign was nothing but a scam to drum up sympathy and $$$ for the "Dalai Lama" & puppet masters
Not to help the people of Tibet that's for sure

(3) Show this thread

Man is a total wally, fake spiritual pedo

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

4 - 6 % are lost forever.

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

With my thumbs boldly shoved underneath my suspenders, I can brag that I have 6 children and 9 grandchildren. If my oldest 3 granddaughters wait until they are 21 to have children I will be a great grandfather within 5 years time span. My family typically lives very far into the 90s with some over 100 in the history of our family tree. I am looking forward to five-generation family photographs before I leave earth quite eagerly.
~
God has blessed me with great wealth. I have become the patriarch of my own tribe!

I have no insider knowledge, so I walk by faith alone.

Yet they never volunteer themselves for their cause

He is obsessed with Alexander the Great too. Many times he calls him the great idiot. Alexander the Great, had a mission, still uncovered ...
he fought the "filthy"generations of the past. Obviously some still exist like sandguru. the generation of snakes. their hate for Alexander is deep and still burning.
By this statement at wef he showed his true nature.

We should cut back on pre-shredded cheese and Make America 'Grate' Again.

Explains why he was so defensive when he was on Joe Rogan.

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | 🇺🇸🦅

GateKeeper at the Highest level. Nice find, these people are sick!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread