I can’t imagine future Deplorables paying taxes so a tenured Professor of Applied Moronics can churn out endless Marxist crap.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Sometimes I feel sick that Im a graduate of one of those schools and my 3 kids too. Thank God they somehow remained conservative. Thats one of my proudest parenting moments- they can perceive the malarkey- despite attempted liberal indoctrination. 😊

Sometimes I feel sick that Im a graduate of one of those schools and my 3 kids too. Thank God they somehow remained conservative. Thats one of my proudest parenting moments- they can perceive the malarkey- despite attempted liberal indoctrination. 😊

Prayer Warrior, Grammy, Q & the Word of God! 🇺🇸Donald J Trump is STILL the President!!🇺🇸 #MAGA #MIGA #JerusalemUndivided

🤣🤣🤣 I believe people are actually rising up against the IRS, I read that by April 18th, tax day, 40% of taxpayers hadn’t filed their returns😁😂
#DoNotComply

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

What he said! 😂
Martin youre such a wordmaster, I really luv ya ❤️

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Then we Deplorables find out our $$$ never went to anything [they] claim. It was funneled to the Queen Witch as where ever else.

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

It's really quite embarrassing how we so easily accepted "the way things were". Looking back... how could we be so , umm stupid?

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

The best is yet to come

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

I stand in truth ..from Canada! I believed before believing was a thing 💜

Anons be like

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

Let’s start now! I owed an EXTRA 21k this year even after all they already took from my paycheck. Gut punch. ‘Here you go criminals, I know what you’ve been up to, but here’s my hard earned money!’ 🤮

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

I get the vibe that we will be demanding restitution when all comes out.

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

If taxes are a fraud and money is a fraud what do we get.

My restitutionn is Truth.
Though I wouldn’t mind a shack overlooking the beach at my fav haunt

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

1221 Take it all back

(18) Show this thread