Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Don Jr. Oh shit... it’s on!!!! 🔥🔥🔥

Anyone else think it’s interesting that Trump is standing in the middle of a CroQuet court when he makes his “I’M BACK!” post?

In response Trump Girl to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

Warrior on my knees a digital warrior GOD BROUGHT ME HERE Here I am LORD is it WWG1WGA MEGA justice War room is where I take my battles

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

want to play a game?

“So they left the subject and played croquet, which is a very good game for people who are annoyed with one another, giving many opportunities for venting rancor.” ...

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

yup, I noticed that too….interesting!

Justice = Just Us Honored to be followed by Vincent Kennedy.

In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication

Hmmm...the queen is a man.

(1) Show this thread

I'm a Yankee Doodle Dandy, Yankee Doodle Doo or Die, wwg1wga, Back the Blue, Patriot, Lexington Concord 1775

(per x22) and Stella Assange replied with a message from
a chess board VERY INTERESTING

For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.

Good observation! 💫

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

GAME OVER for the queen and the disneys.

Nurse! Grammy! Patriot! :) Spreader of information #WWG1WGA #DigitalSoldier :)

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

"Off with their heads!" ~ Queen of Hearts

(1) Show this thread

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

Yes indeed... Shall We Play A Game :)

Looks like they've been at it for a very long time~

3 - Short Croquet
6 - U.S. Nine-wicket Croquet
9 - Ancient Croquet

1 Association Croquet 2 Golf Croquet 3 Short Croquet 4 Two-ball Croquet 5 U.S. Six-wicket Croquet 6 U.S. Nine-wicket Croquet 7 Garden Croquet 8 Extreme Croquet 9 Ancient Croquet

It always seems to come back around to Alice.

One Truth, One Song, One Energy - PRINCE. ☔️🕊🚲☮️🎶💜 EVeRyThinG IS FREQUENCY! The ONLY way 2 WIN the Game is 2 NOT play the Game! 🦅🇺🇸😎

Everything with Trump is interesting!!! He keeps everybody on the edge of our movie seat!!

Good observation.
Maybe it means "Game On" or "Let the Games Begin..."
I only noticed the "green" lawn. Green for GO...
But you may be on to something. Here's a basic field layout and Croquet rules. Maybe we can take some hints/clues.
I see a 3 3 3 on the field . . .

Everything is energy. 💫 MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

In response HOUND DOG to her Publication

👍 good find.

(1) Show this thread

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

"It is generally agreed that the game croquet emerged from Ireland around 1850 where it was known as crookey, a word with its root meaning as a hooked stick. A northern European origin for the game is possibly evidenced in the 17C"(...)
maybe he was playing in the past and or Future a frenly game not a game andis back☺🍿🔎

In response memes matter to her Publication

like a BOOMERANG? 🙂

(1) Show this thread

CroQuet in gematria is interesting⭐️

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brigitte_Macron
eww his wife
He began his public service career in 2004 as a finance inspector for the French Ministry of Economy and Finance.

In September 2008, he joined Rothschild & Cie Banque, the French division of the international Rothschild financial group, as an investment banker.

Macron advanced quickly at the company, and in 2012 he brokered Nestlé’s blockbuster $12 billion acquisition of Pfizer’s baby food division. Macron reportedly earned €2.9 million (about $3.8 million) for his role in the deal.

In response reaper myer to his Publication

well thats interesting..Rothchild ,billions ,nestle, pfizer and babies

(1) Show this thread

him idk its french and the macron fella just stole his election

We should cut back on pre-shredded cheese and Make America 'Grate' Again.

I was lookin to see if 'anyone' were in the windows too

He will cover you with his feathers and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. Psalm 91:4

i was thinking along the lines of time to play croquette with the Queen / alice in wonderland ... there is also the timing of mad hatter johnny depp trial kind of marker?

Christian Patriot seeker of truth and justice #savethechildren

In response Rabbit Roulette to her Publication

my first thought also alice in wonderland. off with their heads!!

(1) Show this thread

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

more interesting even is COVFEFE..........I WILL STAND............In the end WE WIN.............gematria aligning phrase: PLASMA (which has been all over me the past 3 days - the term and yeah i think the literal energy).......... https://www.loveinactionnow.com/4-28-22-reflections-and-stuffers/

wickets
Plural form of wicket
wĭk′ĭt
noun
A small door or gate, especially one built into or near a larger one.
A small window or opening, often fitted with glass or a grating.
A sluice gate for regulating the amount of water in a millrace or canal or for emptying a lock.
The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition.