I am Sylvia Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

I love you Sweet Family

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response Double Eagle to her Publication

Hi Two Nickels,
I never was exposed to religion, I found much of this own my own through researching. As everything unfolded, I found God hiding in the silver lining. Sometimes I pray formal payers like the prayer of St Francis, or Prayer of St Jude.
Other times I make it up as I go along, because those are the times HE knows we really mean it from the heart.

I am Sylvia Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

In Jesus Name Amen

I simply talk. Like I'm talking to you.
I talk situations through. Weigh everything out. If I do this blah blah blah
But If I do that blah blah blah.
Usually before I'm done I see something in the situation I had not seen
I can come up with a plan of action because Gods like. look at it this way.
Retriggering the worries with one little tweak of something ...
I get my answer without waiting

Sometimes I simply thank Him
Not asking for anything
Not requiring His help
Just thanking Him for all He had done

Just a conversation with God

PS

I love you Charlie

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

I missed this comment...Holy smokes.
I love you as well Diane.

Charlie You Sweet Heart ❤👊❤❤

How is your daughter?

Blistered pretty bad .. Shes hurting
She'll be ok
Thanks for asking

Only people mentioned by @TheKingsChick in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Double Eagle, click on at the bottom under it