Holy Shit Mr Buck just called Mayorkas a traitor to his face!

HANG. THEM. ALL. NOW!

Theres a community in Willis,Tx Called WALNUT COVE that investors are buying up properties and putting illegal aliens in them, rent free etc including HOA contracting with lawn mainteance people to mow the lawns for FREE. They get brand new SUV's. A friend of mine lives in community and I asked her why she hasn't gone to the HOA and demanded the paper trail for her fees. Why are the people of this particular HOA working hand in hand with the builders and what is their kickback????????Very cowardly she told me that theres nobody to fight the HOA's. BULLS*** So WHY is this happening to this community (im sure theres others as well) ..because people have become so used to getting screwed that they;ve lost their voice out of fear of retaliation and being labeled a trouble maker. I told her I'd go out there and ask them, she begged me not to :/ . By the way is anyone in market to buy 3 lots that my friend wants to sell? Hopefully she wont see to that investor

In response Jean Kilroy⭐ to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @TiffanyS in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Tiffany S Slw, click on at the bottom under it