Holy Shit Mr Buck just called Mayorkas a traitor to his face!

HANG. THEM. ALL. NOW!

Only people mentioned by @Jeanie in this post can reply

God - Family - Friends - Dog - Country - "Those (good) who know, cannot sleep"

In response Jean Kilroy⭐ to her Publication

Such a Scumbag. But the Truth will prevail. They are all going down and soon we can open the champagne bottles. 👍💥

Theres a community in Willis,Tx Called WALNUT COVE that investors are buying up properties and putting illegal aliens in them, rent free etc including HOA contracting with lawn mainteance people to mow the lawns for FREE. They get brand new SUV's. A friend of mine lives in community and I asked her why she hasn't gone to the HOA and demanded the paper trail for her fees. Why are the people of this particular HOA working hand in hand with the builders and what is their kickback????????Very cowardly she told me that theres nobody to fight the HOA's. BULLS*** So WHY is this happening to this community (im sure theres others as well) ..because people have become so used to getting screwed that they;ve lost their voice out of fear of retaliation and being labeled a trouble maker. I told her I'd go out there and ask them, she begged me not to :/ . By the way is anyone in market to buy 3 lots that my friend wants to sell? Hopefully she wont see to that investor

From tropical waters to desert sands currently southern NM. Imperfect child of God. #MAGA, #Savethechildren, WWG1WGA, Trump 19th POTUS

seal the doors

Mayorkas is a soulless subhuman shitbag.

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

FUBAR! Time to take them down.

AMERICAN PATRIOT Son of the Revolutionary War 1.0-2.0 🇺🇸

Public stoning to all traitors

buck nasty with it

bringing the HEAT

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

Oooo 🔥 this is getting good! 🐸🍿