AU is not just another social media platform...
AU is where we gathered after
Patriots' exodus and grew together, learned to share without judjement, cried, laughed, went through almost the entire covid sh!tshow, healed our hearts after stolen election, and so much more...
We could come here any time any day and find a friend to talk to...
We made memories here...
There is a vibe here that has a story
A tale of loyalty, love, friendship, respect and mutual support...
You don't just leave a place like that
You don't just leave home
You nurture it
I love you all AU family

Only people mentioned by @BxAx17 in this post can reply

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Bee Bee to her Publication

Love you too :)

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

What beautiful words for a beautiful hidden world. I'm so glad I finally found you all. God Bless.

"It is not a color we are fighting, it is pure evil, which has no color, yet, can cause a person, to see red." -Sal

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

Truth.Social is rocking but AU will always be home! ❤️

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

AU is my home for sure.

(1) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA I don't even rank as a private but I consider myself a digital fighter cuz fook evil asshats. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

Perfectly & beautifully said! AU is HOME. Home is where the heart is.#FamilyIsEverything#Golden

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

Love you back Bee Bee. You’re a lovely soul. 💕

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

In response Irene Nefelli to her Publication

:)

(1) Show this thread

CalmInTheStorm 🇺🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

That’s it exactly! Thank you! Love the AU family.

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

its a home sweet home...for sure.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Same thoughts here!

Daughter of the Most High***Child of Light** Warrior

🥹So true even for the quiet ones, who rarely chime in. much love!

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

A wonderful place full of amazing beings.. Love to spare

From the first moment of peeking into AU it has felt like home. Home is where the heart is, have thanked God many times for bringing me here.

American Patriot who Loves God and The United States of America 🇺🇸 , supports President Trump and American Patriots. #WWG1WGA #MAGA

So true and nicely said!! 🇺🇸👊🇺🇸
After being permanently banned from Twitter I found AU in January 2021, this is home with all great Patriots, will not be going back to Twitter that is in the past now.
WWG1WGA...🇺🇸👊🇺🇲🙏🇺🇲

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

You said it all...can't add another word❤

🇺🇸MAGA🇺🇸WWG1WGA🇺🇸Proud Patriot 🇺🇸⚔️Digital Soldier⚔️ 🦅🕊God Wins 🙏🏻🎚Posts not endorsements- research. 1/2021 Twitter Purge 🎣🦀

Ditto!

Deja vu!

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

This is Anon up...it has given me peace through the storm so i can help others through theirs. wwg1wga

For Sure

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

AU is where I come to recharge after being out with "the wild + crazies". It is instantaneous vibes that just recharge you with love, non-judgemental understanding, and more information to take back out onto the battlefield and spread. I am truly humbled and thankful for each and every one of you. I love you all and thank you for being here for me and others 🙏❣🙏

In response Missy M.. to her Publication

We love you toooo!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Missy M.. to her Publication

You - Nana
Same thoughts!

(5) Show this thread

Jesus is my Savior 🙏🏼 Trump is my President 🇺🇸#Fix2020orBust💥 #SaveAmerica🇺🇸#Savethechildren❤️

Beautiful, well shared my friend🙏🏼❤️💥 I was suspended from Twitter twice, really don’t care. I like AU, kind of like the Cheer’s of social media🤗 I tried Parler, Gab, and never stayed. TS not Android friendly yet, I really am good right here, thanks for being here ❤️

FIND THE FEELING THEN LET THE THOUGHTS FOLLOW

Your so right, this is the first place I found and everyday there was this vibe around AU that you can't get on the others, I love this all the AU family and thank you for such beautiful words... Love and Light 🙏💫🌹

Only followers of this user (@Sand777) can see their posts