There must be people behind the scenes bursting with impatience to bring anons Deserved Nice Things™.

Sending my love to those who labour unseen for us all. Have enough coffee and chocolate to cure the "waiting woes" — for now, at least.

"Brew up" is the new buckle up...

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

Red-pilled and mind-blown by Eustace Mullins books, once upon a time... One foot down the rabbithole, one foot on The High Road.

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

got CHAGA?

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

DNT™ ~ could it be something like letting us have our twitter accounts back? My 9th new account was immediately suspended. I want to go to battle!

Also, I am out of chocolate! Who let this happen?!? Well that would be me, but it’s unacceptable all the same.

I do hope those working behind the scenes have all the chocolate they need. If I could directly help them I’d be giving them a backrub, a hug, a beer, a listening ear, perhaps a sound healing session, some reiki, a free painting, whatever keeps them going!!! ✨💛✨

I'm a patriot. I am here to learn & share the truth. I am looking forward to President Trumps return & the Great Awakening.

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

😎Shots on me

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

viva Martin 🕊🙌🏼🙏🏼💖

brew up
buckle up
enjoy the show

This movie is so good…

Good morning! ☕️ 🍩

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

333 😎🔥☕🍫
(Side Note: How cool is it that Chocolate just exists!!!)

In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication

😍God, Patriots, chocolate and coffee... add in photography and you have most of my favorite things.

In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication

everybody should have access to amazing chocolate. chocolate for the world ! 😋😋😋🥰🥰🥰

(2) Show this thread

Reminds me of this gospel song. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyB5mrButLg

Keep Your Lamps Trimmed and Burning - YouTube

Provided to YouTube by RCA Records LabelKeep Your Lamps Trimmed and Burning · Hot TunaFirst Pull Up, Then Pull Down℗ Originally released 1971. All rights res...

Patriot, Holistic, Resilient, Wife, Esther 4:14, 432HZ 🎶 Love Conquers All #FamilyIsEverything 💗 💙💚

I'm starting early this morning. ☕🍫

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

Not too long.