Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

"Just carrying out orders" is not a legal defense. Next time, people will think twice.

NO EXCUSE ... jeopardizing the lives of others, (anyone) for your own needs is diabolical!
There is no justification for them.

Pissed off Patriot through the first plunge. Madhatter made it back. I love United We Stand. Very intuitive and empathic. #WWG1WGA

Over the target

U.S.M.C. combat veteran/ Patriot/ The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The LORD is the strength of my life

Saying that you were just doing what you were told and I didn't know is not an excuse.

In response Sgt. Craft to his Publication

totally agree

(1) Show this thread

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

them employees are a bunch of pussies and hate to say they said same shit in the Nuremberg trials
HELL HAS A SPOT FOR ALL OF THEM.

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

Spill the beans publically so it cannot be surpressed.

Christian, Truth Seeker, Patriot, Married, 72, Texan, #WWG1WGA

Cowards all!

Feeling ascension! I am seeing and inner-standing more each day! WWG1WGA Widow, Grandma, Harley Rider, Cancer Survivor.😘🙏😉😎❤️Nature❤️

Intuits proven 100% RIGHT AGAIN! WINNING NEVER GETS OLD!!! 🙏❤️

I Only seek the approval of God. Those with demonic agenda can shove it.

Now they can face a different retaliation. They'll quickly understand term, "Damned if you, damned if you don't." Siding with evil in the war against righteousness never goes well for them. GOD and LIGHT always win.

As our good friend VK says: "Them = FOOKED"

💕YHVH, YESHUA, FAM, PEACH PIE, AMERICA! PRESIDENT TRUMP!💕🙏👍🇺🇸🎶😎🌼 →→👹🤺🤺🤺 Revis' 20th Anniversary Lp: revissounds.com

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

In response Trustn Believe to her Publication

Yes thats what I was thinking! Didnt they even for a second think about how the rest of us would react to their lies and manipulation? I am glad people are coming forward but I think they are doing it now just to try to save their own asses.

(1) Show this thread