#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I have bigger dreams than sitting around begging assholes that Ive never met to be a team

I dont give a fuck anymore

you want them to do this then you tell them to

Im seriously over this dumb shit

Im not here to be treated like this

sorry

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

hi Lauren, did someone say something unkind?
im here if you need to talk or just feel like venting
we are all family here ❤️

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication

No they didnt say anything at all when I pleaded for teamwork to share knowledge with me and military

prob just as bad as saying something unkind

If there's anything specific you need information on, just ask; we all share info on whatever our "specialties" (areas of special interest) are.
I can help with:
Old world (Tartaria)
Timeline manipulation
Spiritual warfare
Natural healing
False flags and other forms of manipulation

Not an expert on any topic, but many of the puzzle pieces I've gathered over the past 15 years on the above seem to fit.
Always happy to help! 🙂

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @HereKittyKitty in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Here KittyKitty, click on at the bottom under it