#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

I have bigger dreams than sitting around begging assholes that Ive never met to be a team

I dont give a fuck anymore

you want them to do this then you tell them to

Im seriously over this dumb shit

Im not here to be treated like this

sorry

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

Patriot, Holistic, Resilient, Wife, Esther 4:14, 432HZ 🎶 Love Conquers All #FamilyIsEverything 💗 💙💚

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

What's the best way to recruit a digital army. I remember getting a letter from the Navy when I was nineteen. They really wanted me to join. The only reason I didn't join because I was worried about verbal abuse during basic training. My step dad was a mean Irish asshole who verbally abused me from the time my mother married him till she divorced him ten years later. One thing I learned was to stand up for myself and f*cking let him have verbally when I was fifteen. You have had enough and I understand.

Patriot, Holistic, Resilient, Wife, Esther 4:14, 432HZ 🎶 Love Conquers All #FamilyIsEverything 💗 💙💚

In response Hope4 Humanity to her Publication

*have it*

(1) Show this thread

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

At the end of the day, there are only two groups --
Good and evil.
Wheat and tares.
Seed of the woman and seed of the serpent.

A farmer planted wheat in his field.
When it began to grow, the workers found tares among the wheat.
They said to the farmer, "We know you planted good seed in your field; but while we slept, your enemy came in and planted tares among the wheat. Do you want us to pull up the tares?"
The farmer said, "No leave them and let them grow together so you don't uproot some of the wheat. Then at the time of the harvest, first pull up the tares and throw them in the fire to be burned, then pull up the wheat and put it in my barn."
We're already on the winning side.
We've already won.
Now we watch it play out in real time!
🌾

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

hi Lauren, did someone say something unkind?
im here if you need to talk or just feel like venting
we are all family here ❤️

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication

No they didnt say anything at all when I pleaded for teamwork to share knowledge with me and military

prob just as bad as saying something unkind

(1) Show this thread

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

How are you being treated here 😲 badly?

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

Im trying to help VK and Q carry out the mission and Im being ignored like a piece of trash

(1) Show this thread