#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

To Come:

Twitter upped character limit to 420.

:)

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Just tried to sign in to my original old acct on twit wit and it let me in to look but still locked out and on top of that all data erased, nothing in bookmarks, followers and following is reset to 0

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I had to hunt through the back & side doors but finally found mine again - still suspended

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

In response Starry Peacock to her Publication

My account too, so I had to create a new one which was impossible just a weeks ago because of my IP address. Someone in here earlier said you would have to "request you account be unsuspended". I haven't tried that yet since I have a new account. It'd be nice to have the old account back, I just haven't tried going through the process yet.

Ok -thanks for the info!
May try the request - if that fails I might be able to create another one
I was waiting for the dust to settle a bit before I tried much of anything lol

In response Made In America to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Starry_Peacock in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Starry Peacock, click on at the bottom under it