#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 7.92/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Or

A Tweet thanking MUS...

Or

"My fellow Americans. The storm is upon us...
...Please visit Truth Social for more info.

Thank You ~ Fav President."

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 7.92/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Koba had a patent.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Ok so logic.....
Why would we for a second believe that Trump took control of every major COUNTRY ON THE PLANET a couple years ago and would not take control of Jack ie.. twit wit and Zuck, ie fb??

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

proof of twit takeover exists.
DoDa

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

dropping this here in case ‘DoDa’ calls for Time2Do soon :)

speaking of Time, I wonder where@Time4U2Know has been

Only people mentioned by @AllweneedistheTRUTH in this post can reply

In response Pats Fan to his Publication

but he liked a post i made on 2/3/2022 so he has been dark since 2/3. 5/2 would make 88 days ans coincides with VKs -7 this morning. hmm