#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Or

A Tweet thanking MUS...

Or

"My fellow Americans. The storm is upon us...
...Please visit Truth Social for more info.

Thank You ~ Fav President."

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Koba had a patent.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Ok so logic.....
Why would we for a second believe that Trump took control of every major COUNTRY ON THE PLANET a couple years ago and would not take control of Jack ie.. twit wit and Zuck, ie fb??

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

proof of twit takeover exists.
DoDa

dropping this here in case ‘DoDa’ calls for Time2Do soon :)

speaking of Time, I wonder where@Time4U2Know has been

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @17Commentary in this post can reply

#2A, #USA 🇺🇸 #FamilyIsEverything 🇬🇧 #SaveTheChildren

In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication

Haven't seen Time in a while now.

Been waiting for this! Dropping those eyesores and making way for free wireless energy!

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

I had that song stuck in my head all day long after I played it last night. 😁😁

had to visit https://anonup.com/@Time4U2Know
liked the post

The Great Awakening • This is it • Buckle Up • Godspeed🙏🏻🇺🇸

I love this and you guys so
much.
Please do the sketchy sh!t. 🙏🏻😂

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

And just when I got this tune out of my head!!! 😂 (But it’s so frickin’ perfect!)

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

Every "Twosday" night I wonder...

If we are 2 days ahead of schedule

Could "Whensday" be our "Fryday"? 🤷🏼‍♀️

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication

;)

(1) Show this thread

Making room.

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

👀 I was thinking about@Time4U2Know at 444 pm today 🥰😍😎

https://anonup.com/thread/8855742

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

I miss Time. He was very comfortable to interact with. Good vibes always.

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

I remember this tune with low flying planes over a river. might have been on twitter

𝓘𝐚𝓶𝕕ᒏ𝐚𝛈𝐠𝐠𝛉 From the Bayou System of Texas I am. From wise Simian race, we come. Like Water be. Dark knowledge we seek. #WWG1WGA

ahhh hence the kennedy clan singing Timber

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

This is one of my favorite VK posts. Probably because I hate those things, they feel like giant aliens. Just like those windmills in the middle of the desert in CA, try driving through that mess in the middle of the night.

he last posted on twitter @ 22:22 on 2/2/2022

In response Pats Fan to his Publication

but he liked a post i made on 2/3/2022 so he has been dark since 2/3. 5/2 would make 88 days ans coincides with VKs -7 this morning. hmm

(1) Show this thread

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

Is it Time? :)

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

I T would be nice!

(1) Show this thread

Mom of 2 ...💙 Caleb Michael 💙 💗Riley Kathryn 💗 ... I have 2 Grandbabies 💙 Knox Bradley 💗 Kollyns Kate ❤️Patriot 4Ever❤️ Trump/JFK

Hasnt been on here for 24 days??