Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

Does anyone have a screenshot of VK's dream about John jr talking to Trump about the book of Baron's great adventure???

Thanks in advance.

Only people mentioned by @TexasGirl4Trump in this post can reply

Be someone’s sunshine ☀️ When their skies are grey 🌤

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

❤️🌹❤️

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

We should cut back on pre-shredded cheese and Make America 'Grate' Again.

Maybe this is why 11:11 gives VK the tingles.

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

So amazing!! 🙏

(1) Show this thread

👀

I love this post more than you will ever know, lol!💗
Btw, I had a very vivid dream of a repeating number sequence last night... It was 167... I woke up and researched Nikola Tesla some more today, and realized after doing the mathematics of the day he died, (01-07-1943), the numbers ‘167’- popped up!
Guess who else appeared?!
17-17, and 88.(👀♾⭐️⏳⚡️)

Also, did you know that the maid that found his body’s name was Alice?
Yes, Alice Monaghan...🤔

Just one more thing... I would love to get some kind of hint of where one might go to find more books.📚🙏🏽

Kinda reminds me of the Texas School Book Depository... The Hertz sign was on top of the building on that fateful day...(11-22-1963).

In response LoveConquers All to her Publication

Sorry the note is turned sideways, lol! It didn’t appear in that position when I posted it.

We share very few sentiments with our government.

In response LoveConquers All to her Publication

The numbers 1, 6 & 7, you say? Those were the numbers always used in the Beagle Boys' convict numbers. The Beagle Boys were the arch enemies of Scrooge McDuck, the richest duck in Duckburg.

(2) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Giggles

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

Watch this Rona Barrett interview with The Donald from 1980.

"The Plan" was already in place.

https://youtu.be/nAgJAxkALyc

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Wow! We had a Yellow Ribbon around our tree for the Hostages (One was from the same small Indiana Farm town my parents are from).

I agree... he knew back then! Now “The Apprentice“ makes even more sense! WH put him on TV and used Technology against them! 🤣😂

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

& looking at those eyes, lips, verbal signatures...not the same man at recent rallies or on some interviews 👀

(2) Show this thread

I don't know if that's possible or not. I wouldn't say it is impossible. Just not sure how that would work.

It would be easier to create a history that never existed in the present, than to go back and change real history.

What is History?
History today is just recordings in various forms of presumably eyewitness accounts of history. How difficult would it be to just counterfeit the historic existence of a book that is only available on Ebay?

(1) Show this thread

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

😊❤️👍

Knowing who really we are🙏✨ True Consciousness Creates Harmonic Circulation. 🌎💞☯️💞◯=♾☺️   Armor of Source Almighty🙏✨

Julian Assange: Why the world needs WikiLeaks - YouTube

http://www.ted.com The controversial website WikiLeaks collects and posts highly classified documents and video. Founder Julian Assange, who's reportedly bei...

Knowing who really we are🙏✨ True Consciousness Creates Harmonic Circulation. 🌎💞☯️💞◯=♾☺️   Armor of Source Almighty🙏✨

We should cut back on pre-shredded cheese and Make America 'Grate' Again.

I love the movie 'Frequency'. Jim Caviezel is in all the best movies.

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | 🇺🇸🦅

In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication

Here's some Jim Caviezel for you:

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication

I completely forgot about that movie. I will have to find and watch it again! Thank you!

(2) Show this thread

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

👀 HOLY SHITAKE

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | 🇺🇸🦅

No kidding I was listening to this song when VK posted that ... it was perfect ambiance
https://youtu.be/SSbBvKaM6sk

𝕍𝔼ℝ𝕀𝕋𝔸𝕊 𝕍𝕆𝕊 𝕃𝕀𝔹𝔼ℝ𝔸𝔹𝕀𝕋 𝐀𝐃 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐔𝐌

In response Bay 17d to his Publication

woohòoo 😂 love it!

(1) Show this thread

WWG1WGA #SaveOurChildren

😎

Thank you 👊

Where are 800,000 missing kids? I Am the Living Witness To Shane Browning…Q

VK👇🙂

Where are 800,000 missing kids? I Am the Living Witness To Shane Browning…Q

In response BAM BAM to his Publication

In response BAM BAM to his Publication

I’m thinking there will be a RESET.. A RESET of this Number#46... The current imposter will be erased and the LEGIT owner of#46.. will take his place in the near future! VK/JR Vibes Taboot! .

I Miss that Real Music!

(2) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Gold.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

AU

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Interesting 5:25 timestamp from VK, given the current Twitter happenings.
It came just 3 minutes after he posted, “proof of twit takeover exists.
DoDa”

Wonder if that ‘proof’ can be found around the January 2018 timeframe.

(5) Show this thread