Save our Children. Trust The Plan. Truth Social: https://truthsocial.com/@humunu

👍🏼

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.34/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Ché Trust-The-Plan to his Publication

Esther

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Are you sure Esther is not Melania? or Diana?
I like Candace but I still did not understand why she was considering it when she said B1d3n wanted to talk to her about being VP.
She never came back and made that right that I heard and she said it out of her own mouth.

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Trustn Believe to her Publication

Candace can bring the two races together for sure.
I was all about her until she made that comment about seriously agreeing to talk to B1d3n about being VP. That really threw me and she did not to my knowledge come back to address it.
If I missed something I would really like to hear what she said about it. I very well could have missed it.

Only people mentioned by @DBDUSA in this post can reply

In response Dana Hunteman to her Publication

Oh Shit... Not smart to try and Project with Candace Owens!!! 🤣😂

They are Fooked Now!

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Dana Hunteman to her Publication

Somebody trying to gaslight our Patriots by the looks of things! 🤔

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

No shit, there is not a Republican hardly on the planet that has worked harde,r nor signed up more voters, nor cleaned up more neighborhoods than Scott Presler.

Actual work, not just talk.

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

Yeah... Trying to smear Candace, will NOT end well for these People!! 🤣

(2) Show this thread