Only people mentioned by @humunu in this post can reply

Jesus is my Savior 🙏🏼 Trump is my President 🇺🇸#Fix2020orBust💥 #SaveAmerica🇺🇸#Savethechildren❤️

In response Ché Trust-The-Plan to his Publication

History in the making💥 God bless you 🙏🏼❤️💥

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

...she started her public debut with this goal in mind...it was pretty apparent from the git-go.

Autistic but Awake. Looking up for my Blessed Hope. This war will be won through action proceeding from prayer.

She is awesome!
I'm hoping that she doesn't make it all about black people ...

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

You have already won :)

THIS STATEMENT IS FROM APRIL 2020.
I got excited.

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Woman who loves God, my family, & my country, as well as Freedom lovers worldwide. Not here for followers. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

The ESTHER Prophecy! | Kim Clement Prophecy

"Kim Clement LIVE and UNCUT from Nashville, TN in 2011. It was on this day that Kim saw the Esther who would arise, and so much more for America, the Middle East, Africa and the world. He saw that the struggles we are now facing are the labor pains of something that is about to be born. Out of the bitter will come something sweet! Rejoice, this is not the end, but the beginning of the greatest move of God we have seen since Jesus walked the earth. This night was so full of prophecy, it’s too much for me to list here! You MUST watch this!"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_-FrTAcBYE

Woman who loves God, my family, & my country, as well as Freedom lovers worldwide. Not here for followers. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

believe she is the "Esther" Kim Clement prophesied!

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

I am not sure who is currently sponsoring Candace and would like to know more myself .

In response Sunny Star to her Publication

I Would Say Her Grandfather has a Lot To Do With It!!!

(1) Show this thread

Where are 800,000 missing kids? I Am the Living Witness To Shane Browning…Q

The Book of Esther

The Book of Esther tells a story of the deliverance of the Jewish people. We are shown a Persian emperor, Ahasuerus (loosely based on Xerxes, 485–464 B.C.), who makes momentous decisions for trivial reasons, and his wicked minister, Haman, who takes advantage of the king’s compliance to pursue a personal vendetta against the Jews by having a royal decree issued ordering their destruction. The threat is averted by two Jews, Esther and Mordecai. Their influence and intervention allow the Jews to turn the tables on their enemies and rout their attackers. This deliverance is commemorated by the inauguration of the Jewish festival of Purim on the fourteenth and fifteenth of Adar (mid-February through mid-March). The book confronts the modern reader with important themes, the evils of genocide and racism.

Please do Candace, we love you!

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

It’s always good to have “a plan.”

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Esther

Mom of 2 ...💙 Caleb Michael 💙 💗Riley Kathryn 💗 ... I have 2 Grandbabies 💙 Knox Bradley 💗 Kollyns Kate ❤️Patriot 4Ever❤️ Trump/JFK

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I was wondering if what I heard is true? Is she Martin Luther King Jr , Granddaughter ( or Great granddaughter )

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I remember your 2019 Esther post VK.

"We are at a turning point.
You will know Esther soon."

@VincentKennedy

(16) Show this thread

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

I would love to see Candace run for an office! 🇺🇸❤️🙏