Awakening is like a Russian doll of grieving for the loss of false knowledge and comforting lies: you keep having to let go at higher and higher levels.

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Let’s turn that into a positive Sir. Every falsehood revealed is elevating in nature! Truth shatters illusion. It’s not the strongest but rather those most adaptable to change who will survive.
Look forward to new revelations as We Ascend
Together! ❀️🌏❀️

πŸ‘πŸ’ž We volunteered to come to Earth
& came in waves.
We are Lightworkers, Starseeds, Gatekeepers, Indigos,
Anons, Patriots, White Hats, Angelics, Galactics
& Enlightened souls,

Holding & Shining God's Light
& raising the Frequencies of Earth, her Kingdoms & Humanity
so all can ascend back to the Divine realms
from whence we came πŸ™πŸ€©

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @KatistheSea3 in this post can reply

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

unis πŸ™πŸ’–πŸ˜‡πŸŒŸπŸ’«

is there a place where each of the characteristics of the different categories are defined…tyia

In response Miss Myrna to her Publication

nevermind i see the different illustrations ☺️

(1) Show this thread

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" β€œChance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

hence we are

In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication

πŸ™πŸ€©πŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸŒˆπŸŒŽπŸŒΉπŸŒžπŸ’πŸŒΈ

(1) Show this thread

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" β€œChance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication

i believe i stand here.

(1) Show this thread

🌟Spirit Within Guides, Truth Seeking Patriot β™₯οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ I Love Jesus Christ, family, πŸ’ž 🐾 🐾 Friends 🐸 πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ ✝️ 🌟Re-igniting light Within.

Thank you Kat πŸ’›πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²

God Bless, Loves Christ light✨

In response Margical ONE to her Publication

God bless you, my friend πŸ™πŸ•ŠοΈπŸ¦πŸ‘πŸ’™

(1) Show this thread

Patriot that will forever stand in the side of Real Justice ! Supporting Donald J Trump and Q. Forever together ! We Are The People ! We Win

i hace always known Im a gatekeeper.. a warrior that defends tue gas and calls when danger is approaching .

In response Ely Piteda⭐️ to her Publication

Beautiful, Evy πŸ™πŸ’ͺπŸ•ŠοΈ

Patriot that will forever stand in the side of Real Justice ! Supporting Donald J Trump and Q. Forever together ! We Are The People ! We Win

In response Ely Piteda⭐️ to her Publication

i have always known Im a gatekeeper.. a warrior that defends the gates and calls when danger is approaching

(2) Show this thread

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response memes matter to her Publication

So beautiful, Ellen.
I feel just like that!! πŸ€©πŸ™πŸ”†πŸ”…πŸ”†πŸ”…πŸ”†πŸ”…πŸ•ŠοΈ

(1) Show this thread

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

OK - so why am I so sad???? Your 11.22 time stamp does give some insight. I'm not a light worker, I'm just a person trying to figure all this sh*t out over the last 30+ years.

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

I believe I helped a little...invited starseeds etc to wego to mingle with anons....I saw they were part of the team...then we all came to anonup and word spread....

In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication

used instagram for the starseeds...never wanted to use it but it just happened...vibe

(1) Show this thread