Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

I can't wait for the truth to come out. Nothing but the whole truth!

la bible 🙄plus grand fake news…

Christian 🛡Women and children safety instructor 🛡Patriot WWG1WGA

every lie…

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

Common sense
Our species is long lived
The battle we face today is like past battles fought.
They suffered defeats and so did we.
But they retained a chronicle of history and its secrets.
We became excluded from this knowledge.
The difference with todays battle is the alliance knows every single one of them and how they operate.
In a way history has come back to haunt them.
game fookin over.
they didnt stand a chance.

Earth Angel | Spiritual Energy Healer | Giggles Seeker | Starseed Goal: Making Earth Great Again!

This is a great man, I have zero doubts on his integrity. When I saw him speak in Ottawa he talked mentioned that there were several past civilizations that NO ONE is allowed to talk about. Reminded me of my geology professor who told us that he was teaching us what he was allowed to teach us.

Divine Matriz Conference...like 4 hours of full information on youtube if it's still available. There is a book called Divine Matrix or Matriz from Gregg Braden. Thank you Kim, I remember how he, the cronicles of Admiral Byrd in both poles and David Icke were the first ones to blow my mind and change everything to me!

In response bNatura to her Publication

Happy to share.
Thanks for the extra info!

(1) Show this thread

Trump is still my President. Truth will prevail.

God knows the present, the future and the past. He knows exactly what was done with His word by evil men. So since He knew what evil men would do, God can plan to have truth and His word restored. God has His own master plan to out maneuver evil. God wins in the end.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana also heard that the history of Constantine was also a lie and that he loved Jesus and was very upset with the way the Jesuits edited the text to create the Bible, but that came from someone that said they remembered being Constantine in a past life, so Nana can not verify that at all.
But I no longer belief ANYTHING about our past except that Adam and Eve were tricked by satan and that is how we ended up here, God promised to provide a way for us to return to our connection to Him, and Jesus was his Son sent to show us how to connect to the God consciousness and realize our soul powers.
I think we will find that satan made sure that we did not see or hear the parts of history nor the stories of God and Jesus that would help us in any way to connect to God.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

This man is awesomeness!
They specifically left out 2 sentences in the Bible.

The two sentences that told us how to connect to the God consciousness!

Pretty important part satan edited out dont yall think!

This man is awesomeness!
They specifically left out 2 sentences in the Bible.

The two sentences that told us how to connect to the God consciousness!

Pretty important part satan edited out dont yall think!

Patriot | Daughter of the great I AM | Nonconformist | Self-Sovereignty is my jam

Love Gregg Braden. Have you read The God Code? Fascinating!

In response Sue Briggs to her Publication

I have not, but it's on my list!

In response Sue Briggs to her Publication

God Code will be my next one, ty!

(2) Show this thread

AMERICAN PATRIOT Son of the Revolutionary War 1.0-2.0 🇺🇸

this video popped on my fyp on tic tok yesterday Bazinga

In response DKR 1Q7 to his Publication

Vibes :)

(1) Show this thread

even if it was in plain sight, the messengers would have still corrupted the message?

it was all written in heavy code, symbolism, numerology, astrology based on spritual experiences to explain the unseen.

i have only read Thomas and Mary Magdelene from the Dead Sea Scrolls. Just thinking it is the same.

the messengers are waiting …

144 ReadyAF 😇

So ready……..🙏

👀

In response Capture Speed to his Publication

I've actually heard there are more than 45!
I guess when all the truth is revealed, we will hopefully find out.

(1) Show this thread