#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Pathetic.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

WoW... Why aren't people speaking about this, loudly, Im not Catholic but as a Christian I know the Only one we are to bow to is Almighty God, so for a Pope to do this says a lot about who he is & People need to wake up... smh

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

In response Doris Scia to her Publication

growing up Catholic we were conditioned to not question those in authority spiritually, so it doesn’t surprise me that it’s a hard pill to swallow for most in that faith , even after a lot has been exposed they have a hard time believing that their faithful loving pope could be that evil.

In response Miss. Messina to her Publication

There are a few of us still in there questioning, waiting for the fall... I must say that it is hard at times to swallow the bs. We have to be there for those asleep when they decide to wake up.

Oh I completely understand it’s a lot to unpack for sure ,so in agreement with you we have to be there when they will find out the truth. We are living in a time where our grandchildren are going to be telling their grandchildren about this someday .

In response Magali Gattereau to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Messina in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Miss. Messina, click on at the bottom under it