Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

That is not a Pope, that is evil in the flesh. I will never recognize him as a Pope.

I love my Lord and Savior and my family. Nature and animals are my happy space. People who make me laugh!

Just who do they think they are? Swift kick and you knock them all down like a bowling ball to pins.

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

The "Chair" serves the Master.
Who is the Master?
P = C.
Q

Trump is still my President. Truth will prevail.

A whore only loves you for your money.
A whore has no feelings for you.
False and evil religious leaders are the whore of Babylon. Kings of the earth have committed fornication with the whore.

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

yes and fookin’ evil too

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

😠 He's a wolf in sheep's clothing -- a Marxist, NWO puppet.

Patriot, Holistic, Resilient, Wife, Esther 4:14, 432HZ 🎶 Love Conquers All #FamilyIsEverything 💗 💙💚

Disgusting demons all of them. 🤮

Justice = Just Us Honored to be followed by Vincent Kennedy.

Disgusting man of cloth.

#MAGA. IFBP. AMERICA FIRST. THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR LOVING THIS COUNTRY & HER CITIZENS SO MUCH. I’M NOW ON TRUTH SOCIAL @LIZARDACRES.

AND EVIL

Following God's path of Truth via Presidents Kennedy, Trump & John Jr. We are The Light as God's Children. Pray to Win The War.

Justice = Just Us Honored to be followed by Vincent Kennedy.

In response Grant Wilson to his Publication

I was 13 when Kissinger was in office, I didn't like the guy, I didn't trust the guy. What did I know I was only 13.

(1) Show this thread

❤🌎❤Fighting for God, Country, & our children's future. Globalists want you dead. 4 twitters, 5 Instagrams. God always wins. 🚫 Romamce DMs

thing is 🥳🥳🥳 he ain't breathing no more 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

Wretched.

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

on palm sunday he was stripped from his pomp and bedazzle, wearing just the white moomoo, not any of the other

PATRIOT | 911 TRUTH SEEKER | CONSPIRACY ANALYST 🌎☮ LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

From that view I'd like to give him a 👢 right up his A$$.

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

As a ‘fallen away Catholic’ and never going back….the first thing I thought of when I saw him bent over kissing their feet is that I’d really like to kick his arse from here to kingdom come. I really believe he is so evil!!

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

sick .

Your APL should go to 10/10 just from my anger alone by seeing this Rothschild's bitch

Your APL should go to 10/10 just from my anger alone by seeing this Rothschild's bitch

May is coming.

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | 🇺🇸🦅

preying 4 lucifer

🤢🤢🤢

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

Evil to the core !! I have friends that have predicted what is going on right now accurately, so I very much believe in that and pay close attention to . 🙏 know who is for us and who is not is key , knowing our enemies vital 😉

WoW... Why aren't people speaking about this, loudly, Im not Catholic but as a Christian I know the Only one we are to bow to is Almighty God, so for a Pope to do this says a lot about who he is & People need to wake up... smh

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

In response Doris Scia to her Publication

growing up Catholic we were conditioned to not question those in authority spiritually, so it doesn’t surprise me that it’s a hard pill to swallow for most in that faith , even after a lot has been exposed they have a hard time believing that their faithful loving pope could be that evil.

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Disgusting evil!
Can we see public death soon?
Nana heard that the evil reptilian Queen death announcement would be the final maker, is Pope about to go?

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

poope vibes.

I am Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

Truth Will Set you Free! Love OUR President Trump! #TrumpWon2020 #DigitalSoldier4God & Country #WWG1WGA I FOLLOW ALL Patriots back!!!

We are witnessing the destruction of the old guard.
#Luciferians#GodAlwaysWins

Sick pedo MF .I hope he´s already in hell.

Indigo starseed van Sirius het blauwe ras. Onze missie op aarde als één enorme collectieve kracht is om eenheid te verspreiden! ❣wwg1wga❣

According to Ashtar of the Galactic Federation, he is not well. You see CGI of him, he has been taken off the planet and is waiting for the galactic court in Jupiter prison.

The body itself is dead. The entity is what awaits the process.

No vril, he was purely evil, an archon.