#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

They are looking for the bloodline.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

[They] won't be very successful tracking, and tracing this DNA down lol!✨✨✨✨✨✨

It's not about me it's about US, all of humanity! 💖🌏

In response LoveConquers All to her Publication

Everyone's DNA was/ is gathered at birth. We are all commodities and that's why we're issued birth certificates with a stock number on it.

Think of maritime law. Is it just coincidence it's called, birth (vessel), delivery (of commodity), birth certificate (bill of lading). We're traded like the stock market.

i very much feel like they're looking for certain people with the process currently rolling out in the UK. the sytange new 'variants' that require door to door testing. I mean 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

In response Heidi Palmer to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @HopeFromHopesville in this post can reply

It's not about me it's about US, all of humanity! 💖🌏

In my humble opinion, I think it's more a matter of depopulating what the elite cabal consider useless "food eaters". If the tests are contaminated with a virus, like the vaccines, door to door testing would further the agenda of population reduction. Just as Bill Gates proclaimed as his goal and as also written on the Georgia Guidestones. Resist! Your life is precious and sacred. Far more valuable than any job, public scrutinty or any other "thing" they may use to bully folks into submitting. No other knows whats best for you better than the soul within you. Trust that!!!