Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

We goin back to Twatter?

I was JolyJaz - UK Prime Minister Elect ... on Twatter before they nuked me.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

I'm not going to be a hypocrite. I'd love to be back on twitter, I've been suspended for over a year.

I miss telling people they're deluded. I miss educating people.
I miss not being able to put my tuppence worth in.

Of course, I want the trash to be taken out first, but as a platform, it's great.

Same with Disney. Can you imagine the heartbroken children if Disneyland just shut down. Kiddies dream of going there. Why would we want to take that away rom them.

Of course, I want the pedos taken care of and Disney cleaned up and made wholesome family fun, all the management sacked and replaced with good people.

Same with Netflix. Of course I want the pedos and the trash taken out, but I loveeee a good binge watch, I don't want to lose that.

Same with Facebook. Your average person has no idea about the dark side of FB. It just needs deep cleaning and disinfecting and taken over, not taken down. Many families run small businesses on there. They have no idea about the stuf

A patriot who stands for freedom! 27 year military wife. Stand strong Patriots!

In response Jazzy Joly to her Publication

im in FL burn it down... cant clean the filth that happened. we traveled to national parks as kids. not disney. im grateful that my parents felt that was a better choice.

I hear what you're saying and for me personally, I would help pay for the petrol/gas.

but I just remember my niece's face when anything disney princess was on. She would cry with joy.

For me and you, disney is filthy trash, for kids, it's joy and magical.

I don't know. Kids need some joy after the last few years.

In response Moira Ronain to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @JazzyJoly in this post can reply

A patriot who stands for freedom! 27 year military wife. Stand strong Patriots!

In response Jazzy Joly to her Publication

maybe not veing inbedded in the movies, videos, tv shows, toys and back outside in nature is actually better. summer camps, family picnics and camping trips. giving them a small pot or area in yard to grow something. teaching life skills. i personally never felt i missed out. my kids chose grand canyon over disney trip. 😁