Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

MAGA Patriot whose life has been turned upside down in recent days. The support and kindness I get here is incredible. Thanks, frens.

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Be someone’s sunshine ☀️ When their skies are grey 🌤

Will you?

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I was kicked out with General Flynn. I would love to have my account back but this is now home.

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

that was the wave when The Trump was out to, and me as well. hey do you think were back in with our general and COMMANDER 🤩🤣⛳🏌️‍♀️❤❤❤❤❤:❤❤❤❤❤ THAT would bring this mami so much JOY

(1) Show this thread

https://rumble.com/embed/va1u1p/?pub=ffxop https://wego.social/Patriot999 https://youtu.be/gPZNQpPTah0

I was purged the same day at the same time with DJT, VK, and more big acct. For once, proud that I got kick-out from TWTR lol And proud that FB locked me out too. lol

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

its going to happen

Parler @10acQ Twitter @10acQ Gab @10acQ WeGo @10acQ

Am I the only person sus of Elon?
I am truly enjoying watching lefties blow thier lids over this but I find the timing very non-coincidental that he makes this move right when TS opens its doors…especially with his history.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response 10ă c̄❓ to his Publication

No, I am too . . . He was in Dubai with the NWO WEF crowd. The whole chip in the brain thing is disturbing. I am surely not as trusting as I used to be.

(1) Show this thread

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

Looking forward to The Best is yet to come. Holding the line

Didn't VK say he has a series of tweets that will drop in 2022?

In response Truth Seeker to her Publication

yep

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

In response Truth Seeker to her Publication
(2) Show this thread

Looking forward to The Best is yet to come. Holding the line

Didn't VK say he has a series of tweets that will drop in 2022?

All 3 of my Twitter accounts still say permanently banned & will not let me log in.
Think I’ll stick with Anonup and Truth Social

My Ancestors and Roots 🇩🇪🇺🇸 #FamilyIsEverything #Everything has meaning `my/path/to /q'

AnonBrotherHood

My Ancestors and Roots 🇩🇪🇺🇸 #FamilyIsEverything #Everything has meaning `my/path/to /q'

In response S0f17 UM+ "Mememento" to his Publication

🦊If you wants of course, brother

(1) Show this thread

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

that would be only reason I would consider twitter , following the family on here

WWG1WGA 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🇬🇧🇺🇲 Q spoke to me in drop 4566 😇

*disciples 😎

You can’t bring out the dark without Turning on the light. It’s about the children it’s always about the children The future is bright 🫶

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

@Vincentkennedy would you go back ?

Mom of 2 ...💙 Caleb Michael 💙 💗Riley Kathryn 💗 ... I have 2 Grandbabies 💙 Knox Bradley 💗 Kollyns Kate ❤️Patriot 4Ever❤️ Trump/JFK

I am kinda back on…. I dont have my followers, and I cant follow anyone either. i get notifications but i cant see them??

#MAGA. IFBP. AMERICA FIRST. THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR LOVING THIS COUNTRY & HER CITIZENS SO MUCH. I’M NOW ON TRUTH SOCIAL @LIZARDACRES.

I’ve been around for a long time too. I was banned from Twitter in January, 2021. I would like to be back on Twitter to continue getting the truth out.

I AM SUZANA! STRONG LIKE PAVLOVIĆ! 💪WWG1WGA 🐸 humble & grateful child of God 🙏 in training for life 🙌 👍

In response Lizard Acres to his Publication

I got the boot on the 20th of Jan and am still considered sus 😂

(1) Show this thread

Mother of many, Richest woman in the world, lovey.

You can do it!

In response KungFu Kelly to her Publication

you can do it
schneider

(1) Show this thread

And Joe Masepoes

Q from the 1st drop! JohnFKennnedy JR followed me on Twitter, @RealDonaldTrump=RealPresidentof USA‼️🇺🇸PRINCE 4 Eva💋☔️☔️☔️🏎🏎💟☮️💜

Anons like me🆗

We are THE FLOOD!
🌊🌊🌊

Father, Brother, Son…Freedom lover non conformist since Day 1. Friend till the end. #FamilyIsEverything.

are they gonna red check us like they do on truth social. WTF is that all about. Anons are anons. no rank i thought.

In response Tank Patriot to his Publication

on WeGo we were given red checks once we verified that we weren't bots... just sayin 🤷

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

In response Tank Patriot to his Publication

Yes, I have an issue with that - being a "preferred" one(s) or some such thing
Still haven't received an e-mail & I signed up back before the first of the year
I refuse to download an app - I'm on or have been on other platforms without doing such a thing
By the looks of things I haven't missed much lol

(3) Show this thread

Are you really?

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

Well when you say it like that ...
Keep us connected one way or another.

RN. Grateful. TEAM Q. PATRIOT. Vintage clothing and antique aficionado.

I am not an anon. Just a master looker upper and photographer in NY! Their symbols................ GOTCHA!