At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Happiness Is Strength!

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

In response Silver Cat to his Publication

I remember quite early on that Trump Jr got rid of his SS unit for some reason and was left unprotected for a while . There was an incident around the same time with one of Ttumps grandkids and SS who took pictures of the child while he was sleeping.

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Happiness Is Strength!

In response Sunny Star to her Publication

Good Heavens!!! Took pictures of the child while they were sleeping?!?!?!! Bloody creepy!

Only people mentioned by @Sunny2021 in this post can reply

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

In response Sunny Star to her Publication

and those SS agents are still breathing?? Not if that was my Grandkid.. Pffft

This is making me wonder again now who was kidnaped just this last winter..?? Hmmm

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

Was someone kidnapped? I missed that !
I always thought that the death of young Kennedy cousin Saoirse of an opiod overdose was suspect because one of the Cop SUV’s was photographed with a numberplate 666.
Then you had Arnies Kennedy wife holding colored roses and shrieking they were all green 😳 and just after that another Kennedy Cousin, Maeve Kennedy McKean and her 8 year old son died while canoeing.
I always wondered if that flower display was Green for GO 😏

(1) Show this thread