Only people mentioned by @silvercat in this post can reply

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

In response Silver Cat to his Publication

Q post 30 . Why did Trump Jr drop his SS protection?
The SS protect Hillary , and BO too , and of course they have seen what is going on . If they havent then they are not very good at their jobs .
So they are either complicit or useless and should be 🔥

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

more proof that the SS is dirty - as is the CIA, DOJ and more

I don’t trust Laura Loomer first of she is a transvestite second she is Mossad agent!

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Happiness Is Strength!

You are right. However, this is a good point to consider re the Secret Service.

(1) Show this thread

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

I remember quite early on that Trump Jr got rid of his SS unit for some reason and was left unprotected for a while . There was an incident around the same time with one of Ttumps grandkids and SS who took pictures of the child while he was sleeping.

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Happiness Is Strength!

In response Sunny Star to her Publication

Good Heavens!!! Took pictures of the child while they were sleeping?!?!?!! Bloody creepy!

(1) Show this thread

thats why im worried for trump..

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

In response sharon pasvant to her Publication

Yes we all are - but I believe that the good military is protecting him -

(1) Show this thread

God fearing USA Patriot. Desire for truth & justice. Kindness, Compassion & love must prevail in our lives. Constitution must be upheld.

Yikes - didn't even think of that, Secret Service compromised as well.

In response USA Patriot to her Publication

Sadly, yes.

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, Conservative, WWG1WGA, Q Follower, Qanon, Constant Alumni of the Twitter Jail Club.

Bingo!

Plant seeds. Live by Faith, Free The Children. wego.social. This is a WAR of HALOS vs Pitchforks & GOD WINS ALL WAYS

yup,Yup, YUP!!!!!!