Only people mentioned by @Grace1125 in this post can reply

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

In response LeLe John to her Publication

Heavenly Father please wrap your loving arms around@Grace1125,so they will know your strength,love,courage and Grace,to help them thru this trying time.

whats going on? Dont know you but offering up prayers 🙏🏻

In response Moultrie Patriot to his Publication

lots of prayers are welcome…the spiritual war and thpughts that try and talke over that are bad is a constant battle … ive never been one to gove up but what wver is trying to get at me is working overtime. thats why i ask for help cause just knowing others care helps so much during these moments 💛

(1) Show this thread

We are with you and praying for you, Grace.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0hFKB1zUv4

3-Year-Old Sings Horse || ViralHog - YouTube

Occurred on June 18, 2020 / Roma, Australia"This is 3-year-old Myf singing to her horses, Chester and Teddy. She climbed up on an old strainer post while sin...

In response Water Mark to his Publication

thank you…what a beautiful reminder of why i get up every day and figjt..doe the children 💛

(1) Show this thread

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

Prayers for you ... 🙏🙏🙏

The Best is yet to come. God Wins! Save Our Children. Matthew 7:12

🙏

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

sending prayers of peace. unplug my friend, take a walk, listen to your favorite music, play with a dog....sending you love and hugs.

Love is the answer, Jesus is the way 🙏🏼🤍

Praying for you 🙏🏼🤍

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

God, I come to you in humble prayer:
Please lift the burdens off of one of your servants.
Make her struggle, your struggle and help carry her through this time.
Please send and angel of protection and give her dignity and grace to walk through these struggles.
In your name I pray....

Out of conflict, Comradeship is borne.

Amen.

Truth seeker. Mother. Save the children. Much Light&LQVE***TheBestIsYetToCome WWG1WGA 11:11

(3) Show this thread