Only people mentioned by @silvercat in this post can reply

In response Silver Cat to his Publication

More like 100,000,000 Minimum!!!

Love My President Donald J. Trump Love My Country 1776 U.S.A. Republic LOVE MY GOD !!! BTW I identify as a ... LIGHT SUPREMACIST 🕆🛐🕆

YOU DAMN RIGHTS !!! 😠😖😠

NEVER FORGET ...

NEVER FORGIVE ...

PAY BACKS A MUTHA !!!

709th MILITARY POLICE BATTALION,,,,USAREUR COMMAND

WE can't have a 2022 ELECTION till 2020 is FIXEDand it's time to STANDUP and MAKE it KNOWN,,NOVEMBER 3RD 2020 has to be DECERTIFIED NOW

amem. NO 2022 election

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

JESUS is my KING, America is my home and TRUMP IS STILL MY PRESIDENT! I'm not here for dates!! I'm here to share truth & support TRUMP

THANK YOU! I've been shouting there should be NO election until 2020 is resolved. I voted and I'm an AMERICAN CITIZEN and I'M NOT SATISFIED! People are going to start listening to me some day. 🙃

In response BeBe Cole to her Publication

i have been saying this as well. I dont care one rats ass who Trump endorses, or anytrhing to do with 2022. If 2020 isnt fixed in my mind i feel Trump was part of their plan

(1) Show this thread

Jesus is my Savior 🙏🏼 Trump is my President 🇺🇸#Fix2020orBust💥 #SaveAmerica🇺🇸#Savethechildren❤️

Agree 100%💥 I am surprised that the 80 + MILLION that voted to re-elect President Trump are being as patient as they are, we all know that these criminals stole the election, soon, the entire world will know IMO. God bless President Trump & the Patriots 🇺🇸🙏🏼❤️