A memer here to fight for Trump! Banned from Twitter and YT twice each. Took the pledge. WWG1WGA Q 1A/2A PATRIOT Salty Army Savage IFBAP

Wife, mother and grandmother, Christian, truth fighter/promoter , love gardening, and good music, lace designer, maker and instructor.

In response DAN MARTIN to his Publication

I read somewher that both of them got caught in India by the local people and hunged...in 2012 or 2013 for the damaging and the killing of thousands of children after they've been vaccinated...

Only people mentioned by @DANMARTIN17 in this post can reply

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

In response DAN MARTIN to his Publication

Is there any way to get confirmation of that from India? People need to know. My question is why did they bring them back? The world's a safer place without him. Thank you India. They must be wondering WTF?😳 They have to know he's alive & about to descend on the world with a quantum dot tattoo vaccine. Whether you get the tattoo or the semi conducting particle shot. He patented it ALL...πŸ˜–

In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication

My hunch is that if it got out publically that they were killed for the effects of the vaccines, all hell would break lose and cost the fat cats billions of dollars, when the companies went under. I do have this screen cap, that someone had posted, that shows on Ancestry that they are deceased. I dont have access to that site, but if someone does, maybe they could verify?

(1) Show this thread