Only people mentioned by @DANMARTIN17 in this post can reply

God-fearing Oklahoman that loves USA. Proud of Donald Trump. Praying Christians are powerful. God +1= a majority. Here, now, for a reason.

In response DAN MARTIN to his Publication

Wink! Wink!

Very possible! There are many clones and doubles walking among us all over the world!
😱WAKE UP!😱
This planet is not what we were indoctrinated to believe it is...
👉 Actually, it is totally the opposite! So...👇
It is our collective duty to speak up, support POTUS and fight for our freedom! Slaves no more!
Freedom represent love and harmony!
Our creator is love! 🙏

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! 🇺🇸🦅

THAT'S TOO MUCH EVIL TO SEE TWICE! 🐇🕳️

Wife, mother and grandmother, Christian, truth fighter/promoter , love gardening, and good music, lace designer, maker and instructor.

I read somewher that both of them got caught in India by the local people and hunged...in 2012 or 2013 for the damaging and the killing of thousands of children after they've been vaccinated...

A memer here to fight for Trump! Banned from Twitter and YT twice each. Took the pledge. WWG1WGA Q 1A/2A PATRIOT Salty Army Savage IFBAP

In response Elena Iove to her Publication

😊2013

(1) Show this thread

I think you can find their dob and well lets put it nicely the day they were laid to rest on Ancestry dot com. Yep pretty sure thats where I saw it.

I thought i saw there was a difference in their appearances...hmmm

Truth = Peace Deception = War Choice = You The most eligible Anon and a Pisces...

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! 🇺🇸🦅

In response Dano Q Public to his Publication

😆🤣🤣😆 Ummm?! Head scratcher!

A memer here to fight for Trump! Banned from Twitter and YT twice each. Took the pledge. WWG1WGA Q 1A/2A PATRIOT Salty Army Savage IFBAP

In response Dano Q Public to his Publication
(2) Show this thread