At what point do you say to yourself these f were willing to vaccinate children with mind control nanoparticles regardless of the oxidative stress side effects?

In response The Mac to his Publication

I would probably say that to myself when the probability of it being true reached near 100%. I haven't looked at enough evidence of the nanoparticles to know either way. I haven't seen "nanoparticle" in the ingredients, so I need to learn more about it, but the mRNA is also concerning.

Given everything you now know about vaxxines go back & watch the Documentaries Vaxxed 1&2. Autism is a fate worse than death

Pfizer 'N' Tech. Clue is in the name N = Nano

Given everything you now know about vaxxines go back & watch the Documentaries Vaxxed 1&2. Autism is a fate worse than death

In response BLACK SHEEP to his Publication

How do you make penicillin?

Sonocrystallization.

Who owns the patent?

Pfizer.

How do viruses form?

In response BLACK SHEEP to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @TheMac in this post can reply

Ultrasound.

1.2.1.3.2 Laser-induced Nucleation Application of continuous wave42,43 or pulsed lasers44,45 can dramatically shorten induction times in a wide range of solutions. In principle, this provides an intriguing opportunity for accurate spatial and temporal control of nucleation in both batch and continuous systems. Furthermore, laser-induced nucleation can lead to different polymorphs being nucleated compared to identical solutions in the absence of lasers.46
As laser-induced nucleation has been reported for systems which were not significantly absorbing light at the laser wavelengths used, this phenomenon does not necessarily involve photochemical effects.

(1) Show this thread